Search help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search help

I was looking for some mutators, and when I found them, the download links were broken

So, here I am asking for thoose mutators, the mutators are:

Dual Wielding;
    Vehicle Skinner;
    Altternate HUDs;

These were all made by porkmanii (I think o.0), I would appreciate

Also, fell freee to use this thread to post what you are looking for

I found Dual Wielding and Alternate Huds here:
    Levels4you link
    Vehicle Skinner here:
    Levels4you link
    I hope that helps

Comment

Thanks, that helped

Remmember, you can use this thread to seach for what ever you want

Comment

I saw these on a banner on skincity, but I cannot find them...

Does someone know how they are called? (and possibly where to find them )

Comment

Those are UT1 skins and they come with the bonus packs of it.

Comment

To your question "how they are called?":
            That robot/cyborg/"we still don't know what it is"-thing on the left is Xan Kriegor, or Xan Mark II. He is an improved version of Xan Mark I.
            The right one is a Warboss.

BTW I compared the UT3 Liandri robots skins to the Warboss You can create your own UT3 Warboss Looks like they used this one as inspiration for the new generation of Liandri mining robots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
              robot/cyborg/"we still don't know what it is"-thing
              Cybernetic life form. Although there is speculation that Xan Mk. 1 was actually an android.

Comment

Cybernetic.. Does that mean half human half robot or just a robot in this case? Because in UT99 you could see human gibs. (I think they didn't make any for robots because they were just lazy but it might be that he was actually half human in UT99 :/)

Xan is really confusing me.. AFAIK he was the leader of the rebellion on the asteroid you can see in AS-RobotFactory. He was reprogrammed after they have been defeated. Xan was the only one who didn't need the AI generator. I think I've read that on BeyondUnreal: Liandri Archives or somewhere else.
                Is that because he was half human so that he didn't need any artifical intelligence??

Comment

Cybernetic as in synthetic, artificial. Robot. Like I've said, Xan Mk. 1 might be an android - half robot, half human. Xan Mk. 2 and Xan Mk. 3 are pure automatons, that is, robots. Xan Mk. 3 had a flaw in programming and thus could lead the rebellion. The AI generator is only needed for production from what I know.

Comment

lol Xan is still a mystery

Now I've got a question: Does there exist a Mazon Fortress remake? Robot Factory was very similar to Mazon Fortress but it's not completly the same (although you have to conquer a fortress controlled by robots and you have to destroy an AI generator )

Comment

Got another question: I've heard of a mod called "Return to Ne leve" for 2k4 (was it for 2k4?). Well, afaik it is an Unreal 1 remake with better grafics (UE2 standard I guess) and I'd really like to play this mod but sadly I was not able to find any further information on the internet or any download link or screenshots. Can anybody help me?

Comment

Here, but don't expect too much. It's more made to be like the original, but sometimes the developer took some liberties in changing the level's structure and you also get all weapons earlier than in the original.

Comment

Thanks, didn't know that this is the same as the Unreal 1 mod LOL

Comment

No, that's not true, I have Return to Ny Leve and it's a separate map. It does have updated visuals. The downloads are here:
                            http://unrealist.org/download.php?view.25
                            http://www.exp.de/download.php?id=9507

Comment

Thank you a lot I'll check it out in a few minutes.
                              BTW did the work on this mod stop? In the description is written that this is only the first part of the whole mission pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X