UC2 weapons team members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UC2 weapons team members

Okay so I was thinking we need to get a bit more organized about this Unreal Championship 2 weapon content. So I figured we need to get some positions laid out and we can get things a little more cohesive. Please comment on what your role can be, and correct me where you think I'm missing something, or adding something that's incorrect.

Here is who we have. We don't need multiple exctactor postitons, that will be handled by 100GPing and if need be urPackge.
    • 100GPing (extractor)
    • Sly (mapper/high res versions skinner/help)
    • Dark_Barrage99 (helper)

Great Emerald has stated he will code a UC2 weapons mutator later on down the road. The list above reflects currently active forum members who have contibuted in some manner to UCBP to date. Therefore I did not list him YET.

Yea, I'm fine with that. I'd also want to set up another Git hub for that so all the people could collaborate very easily and very quickly.
    I am also a mapper and most of all a pather. If you need anything pathed, you can ask me

Comment

thats DarkBarrage99 ;]

I barely have any knowledge in ued, but I have enough knowledge to know how to place objects and I can look up how to do some other stuff. otherwise, I'll just be helpin how I can

Comment

Fixed
        ++++
        Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
        Yea, I'm fine with that. I'd also want to set up another Git hub for that so all the people could collaborate very easily and very quickly.
        I am also a mapper and most of all a pather. If you need anything pathed, you can ask me
        Fixed
        Sounds good to me. Whatever you think is best. I totally defer to you

Comment

I'm also fine with that You can send me whatever you want, I'll try to do that for you (only if it's possible of course )

Comment

And I can understand your position, FewPosts. Well, we won't be too ambitious here and try to release as much content as possible as well as keeping it opensource for the future - that should ensure the success here.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
              And I can understand your position, FewPosts. Well, we won't be too ambitious here and try to release as much content as possible as well as keeping it opensource for the future - that should ensure the success here.
              I love you

Comment

Ye, I am fine with that, you can ask/send me whatever you want

Comment

Hm.. You could change my status to (mapper/helper/skinner) now

Comment

sorry I haven't been online lately, the gf's been taking up mah times D; AND NOW SHES WHINING THAT I'M ONLINE Dx

if you guys want add me to xfire and I'll try to be online more. sn is wombat993

Comment

Yea, just dropping in to say that I was quite inactive the last few days since there were three things keeping me off the forums: a) Football, b) playing Heroes of Might and Magic III hotseat with my brother and c) Mass Effect (it's an awe-inspiring game. If you haven't played it, go play it! Nao! Will post a review on my website shortly).

Now I feel a whole lot more refreshed and will be able to get back into the action.

Comment

All team status' changed...

All my projects are nearly complete, and I am not taking on another. This includes animating UC2 weapons.

Comment

I can animate, I learnd that last year

Comment

You can send me the textures you have right now. I could take a look at them and see if they are as complicated as the UC1 Rocket Launcher texture. This way I could tell you how long it could take

Comment

I know it'll be more time than UC1 weapons like x4 Most of them are in UC2WeaponMaterials.utx already. Just grab the UC2SniperRifle alpha I uploaded amonth or so ago. ( I know you had it, but may have deleted)

Most already in there, but they're still in a "playing with shaders" phase.

Comment

Working...
                              X