Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wants to help me with UltimateMappingTools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ok, updated the first post. If someone has too much spare time and wants to help me again…

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am working on a map that takes place on a whole planet (a small one, though). You can even get inside it.

This was my first try to see how the whole thing works out, but the current version of Escher Physics has some issues with it: You easily get stuck somewhere (less in netplay, as the position isn't updated that fast), bots are not affected by the changed physic at all (probably they don't spawn with the new EscherPawn class), the netupdate rate is way too slow to look realistic, vehicles are not affected (that's not such a big problem, you could make NV maps then) and the Flak Chunk flies like a rocket in netplay.

But it's fun to shoot yourself into the orbit of the center ball in that map. That allows unlimited flying.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crusha K. Rool View Post
    The only thing that is missing now is that someone continues on developing the Escher Physics Mutator, but that will probably not happen.
    Man, with that it should be possible to have an onslaught map that is taking place on a whole planet! And with your mapping tools... that would be pure awesomeness.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have added the option LinkableEnergySphere
    so u can heal it without aiming directly at it like with vehicles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, thank you.

The only thing that is missing now is that someone continues on developing the Escher Physics Mutator, but that will probably not happen.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    added a directional beam option same link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Aw, would be so kind if you could also implement an option to make the NodeBeam directional too. Just this one little thing and it's perfect…

Currently it fells not right if the beams are all going to one side from the sphere like shadows in the sunlight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hm.. Are you going to release that map as an example map with your tool set?
    Would be quite nice. And it looks like you used these volumes from DM-MCE-Relativity, don't you?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG!!! THEY ARE AWESOME! lol I can't stop laughing! But if you want to see something really disturbing take a look at ... no.
    That's nothing for this forum. I'll send you a PM with that one Pure horror! If you have a weak heart or you're an epileptic, don't take a look at it. It's cruel.
    EDIT: Sent it to you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I collect them from teh interwebz.

Many from the GSPB.

I didn't even pull the really big and disturbing ones.

But I can't put these to use at many situations.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't worry. That's always the problem with my codes But I don't believe that you'll have any problems with it. I mean, you're a skilled coder.
    BTW: Where did you get these nice pics from? You've always a good pic for every situation!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Huge thanks to you!

Meanwhile I made progress with the radar stuff I am working on, I now am just afraid that nothing will work when I compile it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, your the guy who made trials.u arent you?!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://kaiju.bplaced.net/DirectionalNode.zip

got it all working good now i think
    also i have now added a SphereHeight option

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, here are some impressions of how I wanted to use it:
    [SHOT]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/599/shot00107g.jpg[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9408/shot00108.jpg[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6573/shot00109s.jpg[/SHOT]

And the adjustable spawn height would be nice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X