No announcement yet.

UT1 remake list/pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS-HiSpeed and CTF-High (have the basic bsp of High already done, search the forums) are already on my to-do-list.
    But right now I have more important things to do that's why I had no time to work on these two maps.
    Also I have many other beta maps which I wanted to finish months ago but I didn't.
    However, the longer you need the better it will be when it's done (I hope).

Oh, and did you add the "remake" of AS-OceanFloor (AS-Abyss-Lite) already to the list? Didn't see any screenshots of it. It's not 100% like the original (e.g. extra section and crashed submarine as spawnpoint of attackers -unlike in the original) but it gives you the same feeling when you play it.

Comment

Oh yes, i understand it. So good luck. And thanks

Comment

Yes I did, but remember, this is the UT2003 release, and that map is not compatible with UT2003.

Comment

Late reply. :P

Originally posted by szogyenyi View Post
          This is a nice list. I was looking for a month until i can download these maps. There is a list the maps which has not yet been remodelled:

CTF-Cybrosis
          CTF-Darji16
          CTF-High
          CTF-Kosov
          CTF-Noxion16
          CTF-Nucleus

DM-Bishop
          DM-Closer
          DM-Cybrosis
          DM-Grit

AS-HiSpeed
          AS-Mazon
          AS-Rook

Someone can do this maps? Only these maps missing.
          Among the uz2 of the fallen gameservers I've managed to download remakes of Nucleus (CTF-Nucleus-power-plant) Bishop (DM-Bishop2007 (Beta), though I couldn't make it to work) Closer (DM-Classic-Closer) and Rook (AS-KM-RookClassic-v1-1; though the last objective doesn't work, and I've read somewhere that there's a v1.2, which I couldn't find)

There's also a so-called remake of Grit called DM-1on1-Grit-Tourney somewhere, I can't remember if that was an uz2 or a zipped map.

I've also found a remake of Cybrosis called DM-Cybrosis2k4, (it's mentioned in the UT2004 stats page) but the only place which has it requires registration, and I couldn't download it. :/

Comment

Working...
          X