No announcement yet.

Unreal Championship Bonus pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks great emerald for the info didn't know there is an archive this kind about ut series.

To fewpost, well I dont think an map should be exactly as original, there are many parameter to keep in mind like scale in ut2k4 i think isnt the same as UC2, importing textures ( as I said before is more an hard work to do at) and so on, maybe near to perfection or so for me is not bad how did the author with that map also i think there is out an second version solving some issues i cant recall what were exactly...

Maybe and seeing you have today more experience about mapping and modeling ( congratulations mate not at all get an acceptable skill level for mappin xd) maybe you will gain more time and less work to try to imitate textures ( dunno the modeling area how is it) with photoshop or so. Take your time mate. UT2004 is an game still being played a lot in those days ( and UT too XD i play all series I love all them ), dont force yourself your inspiration and let go bit to bit

I will stay tuned that pack someday! XD

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
      This should be the full list of maps:
      http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unre..._Conflict#Maps
      nothing is mentioned here about it, but when the final patch was released, all the overdose maps were playable as team/deathmatch as well as overdose

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSonny07 View Post
        Thanks great emerald for the info didn't know there is an archive this kind about ut series.

To fewpost, well I dont think an map should be exactly as original, there are many parameter to keep in mind like scale in ut2k4 i think isnt the same as UC2, importing textures ( as I said before is more an hard work to do at) and so on, maybe near to perfection or so for me is not bad how did the author with that map also i think there is out an second version solving some issues i cant recall what were exactly...

Maybe and seeing you have today more experience about mapping and modeling ( congratulations mate not at all get an acceptable skill level for mappin xd) maybe you will gain more time and less work to try to imitate textures ( dunno the modeling area how is it) with photoshop or so. Take your time mate. UT2004 is an game still being played a lot in those days ( and UT too XD i play all series I love all them ), dont force yourself your inspiration and let go bit to bit

I will stay tuned that pack someday! XD
        Hey, Thanx for those words man! That is some great advice and something I needed to hear to be honest. I used a lot of this learn as I said before,and when I 'move on", my approach is going to be completely different.

I am going to take some time off, and then move to the new tech. I am going to consider where I want to focus. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be level design. I might take up kismet or texture painting since I have a lot of Photoshop experince, and it's not nearly as saturated as level design. I'm also considering modeling/rigging/animating or programming, but I seriously doubt that last one.

Thanx man, and.....

END THREAD
        http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...3#post27470543

Comment

Working...
        X