X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourPackage View Post
    Here are the weapon edits in .max 2010 file format:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eoz5ko...aponStatic.rar

Side views look good but front view is still missing faces...cant really mirror the front and back of a weapon
    Well I added some faces and UV mapped them on the RL mesh and it's good enough and doe'snt have anymore gaps. Only thing is it's a gun with no handle, but w/e, it's a freakin pickup, I doubt anyone will ever notice...lol.

I know I can do the Flack to have the soem cirtical missing faces back, and proababy the other weapons too

Thanx for those, that's gonna help a lot

Comment

Workin on the Rocket Launcher. Darn Animations won't play for Fire and AltFire though:

[SHOT]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9926/shot00067d.png[/SHOT]

Comment

Looks nice. By the way, you should use screenshot tags (the last button from the Edit form) so the pictures wouldn't be so huge.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
          Huh, I thought UT2003 was a port from UC, considering that UC was released earlier. Though as far as I've heard they're both ports of each other, with UT2 being the prototype.
          Nice video, and wow, the stinger IS the stinger from UT3. I don't see a single difference in visuals. I could then just reuse it from my UT3 pack.
          the stinger's primary fire in uc2 is more like a shotgun however, like you get multiple random hitscans from one shot. and as you can tell the alt fire's projectile speed is a lil slower; its basically a sped up version of the U1 razorjack's alt fire, but i don't remember if it follows where you aim in the final uc2 or if it only does it when your locked onto someone. that video you shared is not the final game, i can tell cause of small things like the sniper rifle still shooting one gray shot instead of 3, etc

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
          Hmm, you're right, UT2003 was released 1 month earlier than UC1. Interesting.

I doubt there's a UC2 Flak mesh there, since Malcolm himself isn't there, and he's the more likely to be in the game of the two.
          doesn't mean can't be there. I remember being shocked that all the material from U1 was in UTgoty and having epic monster battles.

Edit: I was also like 12 back then D;

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBarrage99 View Post
            the stinger's primary fire in uc2 is more like a shotgun however, like you get multiple random hitscans from one shot. and as you can tell the alt fire's projectile speed is a lil slower; its basically a sped up version of the U1 razorjack's alt fire, but i don't remember if it follows where you aim in the final uc2 or if it only does it when your locked onto someone. that video you shared is not the final game, i can tell cause of small things like the sniper rifle still shooting one gray shot instead of 3, etc
            No sir!

That would be Unreal 1.

UC2's Stinger AltFire is "Tracking Tyridium Shards"

Watch the GDC demo from 2004, you can see all the COOLNESS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io7qWX-Zalc

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
              No sir!

That would be Unreal 1.

UC2's Stinger AltFire is "Tracking Tyridium Shards"

Watch the GDC demo from 2004, you can see all the COOLNESS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io7qWX-Zalc

yes, but do they "track" where you aim (like the u1 razorjack) or do they "track" what your locked onto? and if my memory serves me right, the stinger was different in the uc2 demo and the uc2 final game. I ask this because I forgot which one of you thats working on this project doesn't have a copy of uc2.

I'll just shut up and play the game real quick to make sure I know what I'm thinking about. >~<

Comment

The only weapon to change from the demo to the retail was the Sniper Rifle. The demo version worked like the Sniper we all know. It changed to having a primary fire that shoots a 3 bullet spread.

The Tyridum shards will track several ways.

One technique in the game was to fire traking shards un-locked, then lock on really fast, and they'd kinda "turn" and "gather" toward the locked on character.
                They will still "dummy track" w/o locks.

They also track MORE sharply if you hold the primary fire button while holding the alt.

The primary fire is actually the coolest...it heats up and fire rate increases slightly alogn with damage as you hold it. It's really cool to watch those stinger bullets overheat and start doing more damage. This detours burst style fire of the gun

Having said that, honestly in 2k4, the alt fire should be like whats in place: a fire more sutied to long range attacks.

Yeah give it a play bro, your missing a really cool gun

Comment

I have a way to get the original models from UC2.

First we need to get Unreal Championship 2 ISO.

Second we need to download 3D Ripper DX.

Third a XBox emulator.

Fourth we need an image emulator.

Then we emulate the Unreal Championship 2 ISO Image with the image emulator, we run the XBox emulator and run the game using the game ISO Image. with the 3D Riper DX we configure it we get the meshes and the textures, the animations I don't know. I only use umodel!

This is a matter of trying. I don't know if it will work!!

But still it is a god idea.

Comment

No, it will definitely not. There are no XBox emulators. Well, there are like three, each supporting a single game, and neither of those is UC2.

Comment

Originally posted by 100GPing100 View Post
                      I have a way to get the original models from UC2.

First we need to get Unreal Championship 2 ISO.

Second we need to download 3D Ripper DX.

Third a XBox emulator.

Fourth we need an image emulator.

Then we emulate the Unreal Championship 2 ISO Image with the image emulator, we run the XBox emulator and run the game using the game ISO Image. with the 3D Riper DX we configure it we get the meshes and the textures, the animations I don't know. I only use umodel!

This is a matter of trying. I don't know if it will work!!

But still it is a god idea.
                      I think uModel would possibly extract the stuff easier given the package stucture is probably similar or exactly the same as UT200x.

Just wokr on gettting the .ISO file. If anyone knows how to create a .ISO file, tell me. I have the game still and can make one.

Comment

Just work on gettting the .ISO file. If anyone knows how to create a .ISO file, tell me. I have the game still and can make one.
                        get an CD to ISO converter. Just google it! xD

Comment

[QUOTE=100GPing100;27194041][QUOTE]Just wokr on gettting the .ISO file. If anyone knows how to create a .ISO file, tell me. I have the game still and can make one.

get an CD to ISO converter. Just google it! xD
                          Actually I'm thinking the ISO thing is pointless now. Cause all it's not going to copy the datat in the same way I don't think. I can try it though I guess. Just stick an Xbox game in your DVD drive and try to open it and you'll see waht I mean, it'll probably just copy that uselessness.

Comment

Guys....I dont know really what you are going on about with all this .iso stuff.

I have already extracted the contents from the xbox .iso (different then a regular .iso) from both UC and UC2 games.

UC2 original models have already been ported from these extracted contents but UC1 models have not because of different format and not supported by umodel.

The problem lies with the already extracted content.

*Also there is no functional Xbox emulator that works 100%

Comment

I'm after system files and .xpr files at the moment. I think they're wanting UC1 models extracted.

Have you tried extracting any UC1 anims with uModel package?

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
                                I'm after system files and .xpr files at the moment. I think they're wanting UC1 models extracted.

Have you tried extracting any UC1 anims with uModel package?
                                Indeed...and failed

Comment

Working...
                                X