Questions & Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefe View Post
    More pics are in that thread, see for yourself.
    Less impressive honestly Screen in this thread looks solid

Comment

I'm sorry, but can have all my requests met? Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ut2k4 player View Post
        7. Is there a fix for the assaultrifle's alt model in UT2k4? The thirdperson model looks like the standard assaultrifle, even if the alt is selected.

8. There seems to be a problem with the NightMale taunts in UT2k4...
        Some taunt sounds are the MercMale's. I tried reinstalling, but no luck.
        7. The alt mode does not change the attachment and pickup, but only the first person model.

8. The NightMale does use MercMale taunts by default. You can force the characters to use AlienMale instead, although some taunts used in AlienMale are not used in NightMale.

Comment

Would someone else confirm what Armor King said about the glitched NightMale taunts?
          Just open TauntPack.uax in UnrealEd.

You'll see the list of all taunts existent (plus some ones you don't get to hear in game, like that "MN_ohnoyoudidnt"). Thing is, each taunt is preceeded of the character type that it belongs to: FJ = female juggernaut, MM = male merc, R = robot, etc. When you see the MN (male nightmare) ones you'll notice that the "generic" taunts (those that belong to all characters, for example the "oh yeah!" one) sound EXACTLY like the alien counterparts (in the game itself though those are replaced with the merc ones); moreover the alien taunts don't seem to be listed in the file as others are. (they probably are in another file - I can't see the "hidden" female robot voice taunts here either).

Comment

How can I do these myself? I mean what files can I edit to fix these problems?
            How can I make my own linkgun medic mutator etc.

Can I fix #7 & #8 by changing .int files or .u files?

Is there a modeler here that can do #6 and possiblly #7 if needed?

Armor King,
            the alien & nightmare use the same voice, but say different things.
            and the alt robo voice is just the regular robo voice, but it's at a higher pitch through post-processing ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
              (eats hat)
              well sorta...IIRC any polygon imported into UT2004 over 5000 tris wont collide with anything

awesome though it's even possible.

I got bored today....25k polys and works fine ingame

I was curious and fully tested him with botplay and as my character and everything worked great.

Comment

Linkgun Medic: Such a thing is contained in every good RPG Invasion mod. But a single mutator… it should be kinda easy, but I am too lazy. :>

Adrenaline: Monkey Matrix Moves let you change that amount. Would have been pretty bad to run out of bullet-time so fast.

Comment

I'm an avid UT2K4 player and... hey everbody!

Now down to business:

1. Are there any UT3 player models for UT2K4?

2. Where can I get the linkgun medic mutator from UC for UT2k4?

3. Is there a mutator that allows me to change the amount of adrenaline a powerup provides?

4. Where can I get the UC announcer for UT2k4?

5. Where can I get a bot personality mutator? Like in UT99 & UC.

6. Is there a mesh fix for the HumanFemaleA.EgyptFemaleB's (Asp/Cleopatra) breasts? They look deformed

7. Is there a fix for the assaultrifle's alt model in UT2k4? The thirdperson model looks like the standard assaultrifle, even if the alt is selected.

Much appreciated!

4. Request met!

Here is the Unreal Championship Announcer:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lzdwlr...CAnnouncer.rar

Comment

I had an idea but its posted here:
                    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...3#post27100623

Comment

**** YOU YOURPACKAGE

Luv ya

Comment

Dude...UC announcer...FLAG MONGER...lol. That was'nt even in the original..NICE

Comment

YourPackage! Nice Man!

Current List Status-

1. Are there any UT3 player models for UT2K4? IN PROGRESS

2. Where can I get the linkgun medic mutator from UC for UT2k4? IMPORTANT

3. Is there a mutator that allows me to change the amount of adrenaline a powerup provides? NEARLY DONE

4. Where can I get the UC announcer for UT2k4? DONE

5. Where can I get a bot personality mutator? Like in UT99 & UC. NOT NEEDED

6. Is there a mesh fix for the HumanFemaleA.EgyptFemaleB's (Asp/Cleopatra) breasts? They look deformed IMPORTANT

I'LL TRY A CLEAN REINSTALL...

I got code for the AdrenMut, courtesy 'o ma pal Wormbo:

class MutAdrenConfig extends Mutator config;

var config int AdrenAmount;

function bool CheckReplacement(Actor Other, out byte bSuperRelevant)
                          {
                          if (AdrenalinePickup(Other) != None)
                          AdrenalinePickup(Other).AdrenalineAmount = AdrenAmount;
                          return Super.CheckReplacement(Other, bSuperRelevant);
                          }

static function FillPlayInfo(PlayInfo PlayInfo)
                          {
                          Super.FillPlayInfo(PlayInfo);

PlayInfo.AddSetting(default.RulesGroup, "AdrenAmount", default.FriendlyName, 0, 0, "Text", "3;1:100");
                          }

static event string GetDescriptionText(string PropName)
                          {
                          if (PropName ~= "AdrenAmount")
                          return default.Description;

return Super.GetDescriptionText(PropName);
                          }

defaultproperties
                          {
                          FriendlyName="Adrenaline Amount"
                          Description="Changes the amount of adrenaline players get from adrenaline pickups."
                          AdrenAmount=2
                          }

Someone compile for me please!

Comment

7 - UT2003 Mutator Pack.

Comment

How can I complie the mutator myself?

Comment

This is good for reference:
                                http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Legacy:...p_UnrealScript

But basically create a folder AdrenMut in your UT2004 folder, create a folder Classes inside AdrenMut and create a file MutAdrenConfig.uc inside Classes. Then add your code into the .uc file using a text editor, add a line EditPackages=AdrenMut into your UT2004.ini after other EditPackages= lines and run UT2004/System/UCC.exe make by using a shortcut, a batch file or from the command prompt. Then you can do UT2004/System/UCC.exe dumpint AdrenMut.u and UT2004/System/UCC.exe exportcache AdrenMut.u and you'll be all set.

Comment

Working...
                                X