Questions & Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions & Requests

I'm an avid UT2K4 player and... hey everbody!

Now down to business:

1. Are there any UT3 player models for UT2K4?

2. Where can I get the linkgun medic mutator from UC for UT2k4?

3. Is there a mutator that allows me to change the amount of adrenaline a powerup provides?

4. Where can I get the UC announcer for UT2k4?

5. Where can I get a bot personality mutator? Like in UT99 & UC.

6. Is there a mesh fix for the HumanFemaleA.EgyptFemaleB's (Asp/Cleopatra) breasts? They look deformed

7. Is there a fix for the assaultrifle's alt model in UT2k4? The thirdperson model looks like the standard assaultrifle, even if the alt is selected.

8. There seems to be a problem with the NightMale taunts in UT2k4...
    Some taunt sounds are the MercMale's. I tried reinstalling, but no luck.

Much appreciated!

Originally posted by ut2k4 player View Post
    Take a look at here: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=551102

Comment

Anyone else, please feel free to help

Comment

I'm an avid UT2K4 player and... hey everbody!

Now down to business:

1. Are there any UT3 player models for UT2K4?

2. Where can I get the linkgun medic mutator from UC for UT2k4?

3. Is there a mutator that allows me to change the amount of adrenaline a powerup provides?

4. Where can I get the UC announcer for UT2k4?

6. Is there a mesh fix for the HumanFemaleA.EgyptFemaleB's (Asp/Cleopatra) breasts? They look deformed

7. Is there a fix for the assaultrifle's alt model in UT2k4? The thirdperson model looks like the standard assaultrifle, even if the alt is selected.

8. There seems to be a problem with the NightMale taunts in UT2k4...
        Some taunt sounds are the MercMale's. I tried reinstalling, but no luck.

Much appreciated!
        1. No, but there are Unreal Championship 2 models availible, and MALCOM looks pretty similar to his UT3 counterpart, but it's not the same. Moreover a UT3 model would NEVER work in UT2004. One character would freakin crash the game..lol

2. It does not exist. I was an avid UC player as well. Look for my UC2 remakes around the web, Deadbolt being the best. More coming soon including Aqua Mortis from UC1. Lots of UC1 stuff possibly about to get modded into UT2004. We're working on weapons possibly. Someone could make the mutator rather easily. I suggest making a thread specfically about that. I might try it one day soon, but I don't know if it's within my abilites.

3. I belive so, but I totally forgot what it's called. Search the mod release area for "adrenaline" and see if you can dig it up.

4. There is a UC2 announcer pack on filefront UT200x files. No UC1 announcer...that's pretty much the 2k3 announcer IIRC.

5. Well there is Jafo's bot manager. If you mean something to make your bots rowdy....it's already there. When you go instant actiona and it asks how many bots, use "bot roster". Then make a roster of bots and use the HUGE edit button to make them play actually better than most humans if you pump them up. Few seem to realize that this can be done and you can practice agaisnt a very human like bot. They are dumbed down for the regualr game so it wont be impossible...lol

6. Nope...need more polygonz Selket has nice "assests" from the uC2 character pack

7. nope. pretty sure the other weapons that have the "classic model" are also affected by this. Probably has a lot to do with the dual weild added in UT2004

8. WTF ?

Hope that helps some...google is ur friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
          Moreover a UT3 model would NEVER work in UT2004. One character would freakin crash the game..lol
          Tell Red Frog that.

http://ut2004.levels4you.com/forum.l...243&viewfrom=1

[shot]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/ed08363eb88ace27b8c167ff4a319626815899f7.png[/shot]

Comment

This is a good start guys!

I'd be great if all my questions could be resolved.

to FewPosts:
            You MUST make Aqua Mortis!
            I love that map, it was practically the first map I played in UC.

Could someone get YourPackage here to extract the UC announcer.
            Because she sounds different from the gal in UT2004 and I prefer her's;
            UC's doesn't have a British accent and it brings back old momories.

Is there a modeler here who can 'fix' the animation file for HumanFemaleA.EgyptFemaleB?

Lastly, #8 is very real, I just checked right now. It affects my Steam version as well.

Comment

I think the Nightmare taunts were originally meant to be the Alien voice taunts. Dunno at which point some of them got replaced with the Merc counterparts though, but whatever the reason is, you can't fix it.

I don't consider bots to be human like. Jafo's manager just boosts their stats (accuracy, aggresiveness, agility etc) up - it won't give them more intelligence or anything like that.

Comment

...But serverbots does boost the intelligence of the bots a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by [CD]Troy View Post
                  ...But serverbots does boost the illusion of intelligence of the bots a bit.
                  Bots do not possess intelligence.

Comment

Hm, thats right.

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
                      Tell Red Frog that.

http://ut2004.levels4you.com/forum.l...243&viewfrom=1

[shot]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/ed08363eb88ace27b8c167ff4a319626815899f7.png[/shot]
                      (eats hat)
                      well sorta...IIRC any polygon imported into UT2004 over 5000 tris wont collide with anything

awesome though it's even possible.

This is a good start guys!

I'd be great if all my questions could be resolved.

to FewPosts:
                      You MUST make Aqua Mortis!
                      I love that map, it was practically the first map I played in UC.
                      Well you can play it here:
                      64.34.163.208:7777 not publically released yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by FewPosts View Post
                        (eats hat)
                        well sorta...IIRC any polygon imported into UT2004 over 5000 tris wont collide with anything

awesome though it's even possible.
                        You were sort of right, he did reduce the polycount a lot.

Comment

That's still pretty cool though. Is that one of those "government" screenshots that show only the good part or does it look that good all the way around?

It'll be cool to see those

Comment

More pics are in that thread, see for yourself.

Comment

Would someone else confirm what Armor King said about the glitched NightMale taunts? Is there any possible fix that can be made? Or is available to download/can fix myself?

Comment

Working...
                              X