• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW LEGO MAP planning...im back

hey all
    i have not been on here for over a year so let me remind you who i am
    im the map creator of dm-lego-demolition,,dm-virual-reality

im planning for a new lego map...
    im looking for ideas to put in the map...cause i want nothing more than to keep the public happy....

Hope its gonna be a nice map And if there are some textures I like, may I then use them? Thanks

Comment

Troy, I started a working on a lego texture pack a few months ago based on the textures from CTF-spacelego. I recolored the textures and made several patterns (probably around 30, some patterns based on David m's original textures that the spacelego textures were based on.) I also started a map using some of the new textures, along with a nice shader effect, but never got around to finishing it either.

Anyway, I posted an early alpha of the map on my filefront (DM-blockruins) feel free to use the mylevel textures from that map. The full texture pack isn't finished either, but I plan to release it separately when it is done. In any case you'll need to embed the textures in 'mylevel' because the full texture pack will be huge.

Edit: Also make sure if you do use these textures credit me, Christian Plogfors (I based my textures on his) and David M (Christian based his textures on David's.)

Comment

I swear Jefe, btw you and Tempus I don't know which Legos are best anymore. Both are so good with the lego map building sets. ARGH!

Comment

I started working on the map again and posted a more complete version for download. Still in alpha, planning on adding more structures and pickups, but it's plenty playable in the current form. Feedback appreciated.

http://www.filefront.com/15041531/DM...uins-A2-7.zip/

Comment

Working...
          X