Helicopter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopter

Hi im kinda new, ive been looking around and i cant find a player model that looks like a helicopter? ive seen one for other games and i was wondering if any one could find one....or possibly make one. a blackhawk would be awsome with a real working rotor

This one is very nice, although a bit overpowered compared to standard ONS vehicles.
    http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...dons/fireblade

Comment

Originally posted by jefe View Post
      This one is very nice, although a bit overpowered compared to standard ONS vehicles.
      http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...dons/fireblade
      player models

Comment

Is he asking for something across the lines as maybe like airwolf as a player model?Because I know I've seens mechs but not vehicle player models. I mean vehicles are just that vehicles.

Comment

Ha, it would be quite ace if there was a mut out there that places propellers on the players heads allowing them to fly when pressing jump .

Comment

Originally posted by E_flex View Post
            Ha, it would be quite ace if there was a mut out there that places propellers on the players heads allowing them to fly when pressing jump .
            Wait, you mean like in inspector gadget? Oo

Comment

Originally posted by Jade-Phoenix View Post
              Wait, you mean like in inspector gadget? Oo
              Aerial view does exactly that, but with wings.

Comment

Pretty much in my opinion, the Heli would be a bit overpowered compared with the ONS Vehicles really, and plus, I think it would be a bad idea, I mean, the Fireblade is already done and I think we do NOT need any more Flying Vehicle Add-ons, Im sorry but what's said is said.

Comment

Working...
                X