Elemental Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi this is a very interesting subject I'm actually working on a mod update for my mod that incorporates elements (fire, ice, water, electric and Poison.) My mod features an altered version of Mysterial's Rpg, The Elemantal abilities will be added to the RPG and purchasable, here's how the abilites will work:

Fire: Attacks have a chance of causing heat damage that ignores shield and can also ignite the enemy causing them to suffer heat damage over time.

Ice: Attacks have a chance of causing Ice damage that slows down and can even freeze enemies.

Water: Attacks have a chance of amplifying the effects of Ice and Electric attacks while weakening Fire and Poison attacks.

Electricity: Attacks have a chance of stunning and even paralyzing enemies.

Poison: Attacks have a chance of poisoning ememies, causing them to take damage over time and decreasing their mobility.

This is just a quick response cause i'm actually at work will give more info when i get home. I really like your ideas they bring a completely new dimension to teh elements, If you're looking for a coder maybe i can help. I can use some help with finishing my project as well. Will add more info about what i've done so far and some ideas about what can be done with your mod after work tonight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty much actually both, but if the Ripper OR Ripjack isnt in the match, then you get some sort of weapon that fires Metallic Shards (I know you're thinking of the Flak Cannon, but it isnt, sorry), and it looks like the Flak Cannon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Blade Trooper View Post
    Really?

Thanks for Agreeing with me on that Example, I just basicly pulled it out of my mind since I mostly play Instant Action with the Ripjack really (XD) and I pretty much didnt know it was going to be approved.
    which one you talking about

the frag ops Ripper or the RipJack From Uc2?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really?

Thanks for Agreeing with me on that Example, I just basicly pulled it out of my mind since I mostly play Instant Action with the Ripjack really (XD) and I pretty much didnt know it was going to be approved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Blade Trooper View Post
    Pretty much those are some good Elements, and I agree with you, there needs to be a Good Scheme, as for Example:

Metal: Ripjack

Why the Ripjack is it fires Metallic Sawblades really, so that might a a scheme for ONE of the Elements.... if not, well, I was just giving out an Example really.
    good idea

restricting elements to a weapon class

that wasn't sarcastic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can borrow appearance ideas from here:
    http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=5243 - air
    http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=7224 - earth
    http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=4593 - fire
    http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=7684 - water

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    Hmm... Sounds hard to implement, but might be interesting. Generally I like the idea of Elements (because I'm a fan on Might and Magic ). There could be elements like this: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Body, Spirit, Mind, Energy, Magma, Storm, Ice, Electricity, Poison, Fear, Acid. For example, Fire could do double damage vs Ice and Air and get a boost from Fire, Energy and Lightning etc. Though this needs a good scheme.

Pretty much those are some good Elements, and I agree with you, there needs to be a Good Scheme, as for Example:

Metal: Ripjack

Why the Ripjack is it fires Metallic Sawblades really, so that might a a scheme for ONE of the Elements.... if not, well, I was just giving out an Example really.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay if we wanna make this mod we need Concepts sketches of what the "Elementals" will look like.
    As for the music, I say leave it. If any of us have a MP3-OGG converter, I Say we upload whatever music we want.

Plus we also need a sketch for the "Elementai Pods." When a player needs to change their element, they can just step in, select their new element and come out a "Changed Man."

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont know read the thread it will give you information.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    then what?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no character concepts.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so.... you need character concepts or somthing?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok really

we haven't started this at all so we need some design concepts the models the textures and so on....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really? How can i help you, and what in?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes you can

its a open community

Leave a comment:

Working...
X