No announcement yet.

Elemental Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a half decent coder, but I have an Unreal II project going now...

Comment

is it possible to code it for ut2k4 then easily to ut3?

Comment

I'm not entirely sure if it can do that but I'd say it's worth a shot.

Comment

It sounds very intresting!!

Can i help you in somthing? A texture, or a model...... or a music ?

Comment

yes you can

its a open community

Comment

Really? How can i help you, and what in?

Comment

ok really

we haven't started this at all so we need some design concepts the models the textures and so on....

Comment

so.... you need character concepts or somthing?

Comment

no character concepts.

Comment

then what?

Comment

i dont know read the thread it will give you information.

Comment

Okay if we wanna make this mod we need Concepts sketches of what the "Elementals" will look like.
                          As for the music, I say leave it. If any of us have a MP3-OGG converter, I Say we upload whatever music we want.

Plus we also need a sketch for the "Elementai Pods." When a player needs to change their element, they can just step in, select their new element and come out a "Changed Man."

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
                            Hmm... Sounds hard to implement, but might be interesting. Generally I like the idea of Elements (because I'm a fan on Might and Magic ). There could be elements like this: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Body, Spirit, Mind, Energy, Magma, Storm, Ice, Electricity, Poison, Fear, Acid. For example, Fire could do double damage vs Ice and Air and get a boost from Fire, Energy and Lightning etc. Though this needs a good scheme.

Pretty much those are some good Elements, and I agree with you, there needs to be a Good Scheme, as for Example:

Metal: Ripjack

Why the Ripjack is it fires Metallic Sawblades really, so that might a a scheme for ONE of the Elements.... if not, well, I was just giving out an Example really.

Comment

You can borrow appearance ideas from here:
                              http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=5243 - air
                              http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=7224 - earth
                              http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=4593 - fire
                              http://www.celestialheavens.com/foru...pic.php?t=7684 - water

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Trooper View Post
                                Pretty much those are some good Elements, and I agree with you, there needs to be a Good Scheme, as for Example:

Metal: Ripjack

Why the Ripjack is it fires Metallic Sawblades really, so that might a a scheme for ONE of the Elements.... if not, well, I was just giving out an Example really.
                                good idea

restricting elements to a weapon class

that wasn't sarcastic

Comment

Working...
                                X