• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all

hi, since i am new to the forum allow me to introduce myself
    it's me, mleczko, and u can call me ml

lol

ok here's the question: is there an option or (if there is none) a mod to shuffle music tracks during playing lvl? listening to the same track for 30 mins gets a bit boring.

also i have an idea for a mod (to stay in the topic of the forum, lol)
    is there a mod slowing down time just before making a kill? (just for SP with bots), just to make game more like a show. xD

"UT3 style slow time kills" mutator will create a brief slowdown after each kill, much like the "Kills slow time" mutator for UT3.

Comment

You could turn off UT music and instead have Winamp or any other media player running in the background. If you have a multimedia keyboard you can control the external music player with the corresponding keys, otherwise try configuring it for special key combinations. For example on my notebook I set up the Winamp Global Hotkeys plug-in to listen for Ctrl+Alt+Home as play/pause, Ctrl+Alt+End as stop and Ctrl+Alt+PgUp/PgDown as next/prev track. Just hitting AltGr (right-side alt key) plus Home/End/PgUp/Down activates the corresponding function - even from within games.

Comment

And, there's always the shuffle all button on the UT Music player. (F11)
        You'll have to create a playlist with all the UT music in it first though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonix View Post
          And, there's always the shuffle all button on the UT Music player. (F11)
          You'll have to create a playlist with all the UT music in it first though.
          True, that and with ogg files as well as mp3. Audacity is a pretty cool tool to convert any fave music you like to that folder. As sonix said then hit F11 and build your playlist and hit repeat all and ding fries are done.

Comment

Working...
          X