Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    No, not so tough....

The Charaters themselves are just trained that well. Sort of like The Iron Guard was when they 1st started out on the circuit *way* back when. Overall, it seems/ed like a cool idea. But just that an idea........

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's good to see people coming up with ideas. ^_^

I haven't heard of the series you're talking about but the players mentioned sound pretty tough to fight against.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Team/Species/Class Idea?

New Team/Species/Class Idea?

Someone laughed at me for this idea but I really don't give a rat's behind on it. I think it's a cool idea and would be a great addition to the UT Family series.

I'm talking about characters from the new series on Animax-asia called LaMB. The story seems cool, and the characters from the series also seems quite well endowed with combat skills and the needed drive that would make a great team/class for UT2004 or UT3 or even both. I'll even give a slight run down on what I have been able to figure out on my own so far.

Cerra News Segement on "Lambs and Lamination"

Music Video Clip from LaMB and By Simple plan.(fixed)

1: Pierre, a Sniper w/o a doubt and wicked skillful driver. Able to take out a platoon from across town with 2 clips.

2: David Pierre's wingman and also a Sniper with the skills to shoot off the wings from a gnat's back.

3: Jeff (Jeffery) Swordman elite, with ninja like skill and swordplay plus cat like moves.

4: Sebastien, a another Rifleman for the team but also thier pilot for most areocrafts and the knowledge to back that up as well.

5: Chuck (Charles) a duel pistol wielding, freejumping deathmachine on two legs. Man can take down a Battalion with his pistols and bandaleros alone. Chuck is also quite skilled with knife fighting defense as well offense.

6: Sara Inegra, Leader of this pack of commandos. She is also the one that takes the fall for the operation they were all involved in and ends up serving a 200 Yr Sentence in a "Lamination suit".

After checking out what I could and seen the music videos and read a bit as well on the series? I'd like to say this is a good idea, and would like feedback on it as well.
Working...
X