No announcement yet.

Large City-scale maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the mod Blue Moon Rising have very good urban themed maps, but they are not playable in standar deatmach, if only someone can convert the maps.....

Comment

Originally posted by TurdDrive View Post
      Killing floor messed up my ut2k4 and its a full convention so you cant play ut2k4 any more without uninstalling it
      You installed it into wrong place dawg

Comment

Originally posted by ShadGar View Post
        My favorite explorable map for ut2004 is based on the Blade Runner movie.
        Has a flying car you can jump in as well to take a tour of the city.
        Its very huge and lots of very detailed areas to explore.

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3940
        But it's flawed in so many places.
        Can't go into the tunnel, Bots can't play there... Spawn-points are only at a tower...

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Kontroll View Post
          the mod Blue Moon Rising have very good urban themed maps, but they are not playable in standar deatmach, if only someone can convert the maps.....
          Today, I took a look. 5 maps + one in the BMR patch.
          To support these (as converted maps) several dozen texture / smesh packages would need to be added to a server's redirect & players would be forced to download 100Mb+ so I don't expect anyone will bother to convert them.

Comment

There is a torrent file, search for "UT2004 Baner". It has a bunch of large sniper style maps in it and has some of what you are looking for. It's an old torrent though, so if you can't find a seed for it, let me know and I'll up it to my ftp long enough for you to grab it. I've used it multiple times setting up servers.

I don't check here often, so drop me a line at agutgopostal-at-hotmail-dot-com if you can't find a seeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Kontroll View Post
              Well, IMO to conver them you need to place like botpaths, weapon spawn points, etc etc. Oh and rename it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
                Lorin, I found the map pack with Zeitkind, Zahltag, Konosus and Dark City in it. I will be happy to upload it somewhere if you want.
                Oh, sure. Go ahead Flak. Sorry, been busy...

Comment

Working...
                X