Large City-scale maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large City-scale maps?

My father has requested that I ask around for any possible large city-scale maps like the 2019 map and the Zietkind map.
    If anyone has any links to a large city-scale map, please post them here.
    Thanks in advance.

Already considered ONS-Urban, and to some extent AS-City?

Comment

Wangtang made a build map, AS-City-17.
      V2 has a few small broken down buildings in them, but if you really want a CITY you'd have to create it yourself.
      All i know for now =/

Comment

Nice choices but to be honest, Dad prefers maps that doesn't have you do anything except run around, explore, frag... that kinda stuff.

Comment

Rename them to DM-Urban and DM-City.

Comment

There's This map http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=2261, It's not city-scale, But it's good for exploring, and there are 2 keys in the map, for secret rooms. The "use" key can be used to find some secret stuff.

Comment

Forgot about the renaming trick... And if worse comes to worse, I can change the map somewhat.

And thanks Evangel. This is almost exactly what I'm talkin about. ^_^

Comment

I'd recommend http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=3206 this too, just rename Goatswood to DM-Goatswood.

Comment

Can't believe I forgot about Mapraider... But the last time Dad went there, he ended up getting attacked by a Virus.

Comment

Actually the untitled Goatswood should REMAIN Untitled. Having Bots shooting at ya while you're trying to solve the Mystery there is annoying.

Comment

Me and Tempus are still working on MegaTokyo which should hopefully be done sometime late summer early fa. That's our projected window with the other maps he's working on currently. But once its done it should prove quite interesting to your father I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorin-Slasher View Post
                        ...Having Bots shooting at ya while you're trying to solve the Mystery there is annoying.
                        " ~ Killbots "

Comment

Angelhearts map - DM Urotsukidoji

To Evangel,

That map by Angelheart looks really great. I just might use it for Killing Floor - if Angelheart won't mind!???

Comment

I heard a lot of things regarding MegaTokyo. It looks good. Never thought it'd be finished. Honestly believed it was a "Scrapped Project."

And Sonix, It was just a fact. Best play it WITHOUT a Title and just open it from the MAPS folder.

Although the Goatswood "Mystery quest" is a little... erm... disappointing at the end. You get torn apart by a demon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorin-Slasher View Post
                              I heard a lot of things regarding MegaTokyo. It looks good. Never thought it'd be finished. Honestly believed it was a "Scrapped Project."
                              Nah, with my dying breath I will see it done. but thanks to two ex members they set us back quite a bit. Partly my fault though I lost the hardware the backups were on and so did our modeler. The only ones with the backups were the two that were helping rig them. When asked if they could send the models back to us? I was told to "toss off", I won't mention names due to it being pointless but it seems there was a lack of communications on thier part a good portion of the time. Which also contributed to the problem. Yet at the same it was my responsiblity to make sure there were backs which they were just not transferred to dvd as of yet but for the big failure.

Comment

Working...
                              X