Clear All

http://www.xtremegamingclan.com/
    Our UT 2004 Invasion server IP: 68.232.181.199:7777

Comment

real quite lately

Comment

Bumpety Bump.

Comment

Monster Request, the pile of money with the big googly eyes from the geico commercials

Comment

Hi guys,

I've just finished work on a 25 dinosaur monster pack! I hope you all enjoy them and have fun.

Dinotopia Monster Pack

More shots and info on the download page.

Comment

Originally posted by INIQUITOUS View Post
              Hi guys,

I've just finished work on a 25 dinosaur monster pack! I hope you all enjoy them and have fun.

Dinotopia Monster Pack

More shots and info on the download page.
              Thanx for such a huge contribution to the community over the years with this stuff. Super awesome stuff, and super fun. Also keeps the game alive.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Comment

Good work, Iniquitous!
                Another great monster collection by you BTW I like the remade Raptor from Unreal

Comment

omg again !!!

I missed this few days lol
                  now got it thank you again for amazing monster pack !
                  can I have monster manager line too ?

Comment

Thanks everyone, it's really motivating to read the nice comments. I have a new surprise I am working on

Comment

Yeah, the main reason why I frequently check this thread, INIQUITOUS, I don't think anyone has had a better handling of monsters than he does, or am I wrong? Somehow INI's monsters seem to be the most complete & realistic ones I've used. Thinking about starting to code aswell, I'll have to start from scratch again. Dunno if I'm ever gonna get somewhere, I left my coding brain somewhere in 2004.

Comment

Heck, we use to put out Grade A monsters...
                        but we moved on...
                        INI is quite the beast, I do agree and 2nd that.

Comment

thankyou ini for all your nice work and releasing to general public
                          there are some that forget this is a unreal community but you keep it that way

thanks scary and bananamanuk for the stuff they did in past

Comment

Originally posted by <RfdS>GAFFA View Post
                            thankyou ini for all your nice work and releasing to general public
                            there are some that forget this is a unreal community but you keep it that way

thanks scary and bananamanuk for the stuff they did in past
                            You're welcome! Thanks for the appreciation!!
                            May have a few more simple monsters coming soon.

Comment

INI and Tony have been producing the most awsome top of the line monsters I have seen lately I must say. I wish someone would do a scary infernal type monster. The infernal would get me scared if it was'nt for the stupid dancing :/ I know an admin that created an artifact thats somewhat like RB pandoras box which is a headache for the rest of the players seriously why would any admin in his right mind add such a thing? It ruins my enjoyment, I can say that much. Another friend of mine was talking about creating something similar and I hope he doesn't use it. Just think of all the noobs that join the server and see all these errors and he doesn't know that it's an artifact so he assumes the server is poorly admined so he leaves to game elsewhere.

Comment

I would like someone to make the Soul Reaver's monsters, including the bosses/brothers... such as Melchia, Dumah, etc... please!

Comment

Working...
                                X