Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satore addon monsters ideas pls - Continued

Continue the satore conversation here!

Someone's gotta sticky the other thread, or archive it somewhere....

Anyways, nice Dragon's INI, Nature and Beam dragons can cause some lag though. So server admins might want to use those sparingly (as in, not whole waves full of them).

Comment

I petitioned a sticky/lock on the other thread. I'll post an aswer when I get one.

Comment

wow

Woa, supposedly the previous forum had so many posts, and had to start a new one! Long live Satore Addon Monsters Ideas Pls!

Comment

I see they closed the long one. Yes long live this thread...

Comment

ok, to revive this thread, i have a cuestion: is posible port the killing floor or the blue moon rising zombies to the standar ut2k4 invasion? this is because im searching a good zombie mod for invasion, and zombies of nigthmare mutator really sucks!!

Comment

^try the half-life2 zombies then

Comment

i try it. is good, but i want to see the killing floor or the blue moon rising zombies in the standar invasion, becausse they have great efects and the zombies rocks!!!

Comment

Get permission to use the zombies alone out of the mod and I'll pull them out and package them.

Comment

Originally posted by gopostal View Post
                    Get permission to use the zombies alone out of the mod and I'll pull them out and package them.
                    That would be awesome. I will ask them for permission... ...just in case the original requester forgets about it.

Comment

I posted this on another forum site but:

"Anything is possilbe in the world of Unreal Tournament as long as it does not interact with the real world."
                      -tgroombr
                      2/22/09

Comment

I'm currently beta testing a monster pack that takes the UT2004 Mercenary Characters and creates all new invasion monsters; All the AI has been modified to change the invasion experience (monsters will re-load weapons, use secondary attacks, heal teammates, attack from cover, hide and snipe, create defensive traps).

If anyone is interested, details are here: http://drupal.iterativegames.com/node/19

PM me if you are interested in helping with the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by damaestrio View Post
                          I'm currently beta testing a monster pack that takes the UT2004 Mercenary Characters and creates all new invasion monsters; All the AI has been modified to change the invasion experience (monsters will re-load weapons, use secondary attacks, heal teammates, attack from cover, hide and snipe, create defensive traps).

If anyone is interested, details are here: http://drupal.iterativegames.com/node/19

PM me if you are interested in helping with the beta.
                          Cool!!! Sounds interesting...

Comment

Read up the stats on these things and they look challenging. Can't wait for them to come out and, I agree with the above people. Killing Floor and Blue Moon Rising Zombies would definitely make things fun...

(Has played latest Killing Floor 2.5 but never played Blue Moon Rising.)

Comment

TGroomBR can you give INI the ok to redo the holy hand grenade queen? I remember you telling us you created it as a learning tool and I believe if INI remakes it you will learn an easier, more effective method to build it.

Comment

Working...
                              X