Pariah Weapons/Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pariah Weapons/Vehicles

After playing Pariah (after I got it to work,) I noticed there are a few weapons that I would LOVE to have in UT2K4. Vehicles too.

After doing some investigating, I found it's actually possible to import Pariah Weapons/Vehicles to UT2K4 because Pariah functions on the Unreal Engine.

Anyone have any objections/acceptions to this?

What? Nobody's got any comments on this idea??

Hello??

Comment

Tch, just delete this topic then if nobody's even looking.

Comment

Pariah?
        Never heard of it.
        Do explain, maybe an example?

Comment

Would love to do this if I ever get time, I have a long list of things to do and it grows each day!

Comment

Okay, lemme start at the beginning.

Pariah's a game that revolves around a field medic named Mason. He's transporting a woman who's infected with a special virus... Unfortunately he and the ship crashed and the woman woke up. (She was in Cryosleep.)

Mason got infected when his partner shot the woman in the shoulder, splattering her blood on him. The Virus is blood-transferrable... And get this, the Virus endows special abilities to those infected but it is LETHAL if the host is killed. If the "Pariah Virus" host is killed, it causes a violent chain reaction... AKA, a nuclear explosion.

The woman was captured by Scavengers and now Mason has to go after her to rescue her. They fight off scavengers and criminal Mercenaries using different weapons and vehicles.

The weapons are upgradable by 3 spots. But it requires a special object called the WEC or Weapon Energy Core. For the first upgrade, it takes 1. The next takes 2 and the last takes 3. It enhances the weapon by what the weapon does.

I'd show some screenies but I dont have any right now.

Comment

OKAY! I got Screenies but I have 1 problem. I got too many to show on the forums. I hate to ask all of you this but you'll have to download the folder with the screenies in it.

They're supposed to be in order so when you download it, be sure to Sort By Modified.

Here is the download link to FileFront. http://files.filefront.com/Pariah+Sc.../fileinfo.html

And, yes, I take screenies for a living. Recently I've been kicking myself because of a few screenshot Comics I made were poorly done... hope to make one long one that's actually good. <_<

ANYWAY, back on topic.
              And by the way, the game is pronounced Pa-Rai-Yah.

Comment

So what's everyone think with the screenies?

Comment

*Facepalms* Not again... CLEAR! *Bzzzkktt!*

Comment

*Buries thread* Rest in peace, ignored idea... TT_TT

Comment

Technically you don't have the rights to do this, but if you wanted to I doubt anyone would stop you. Most of the weapon models are nothing special, but the grenade, the energy knife (or whatever that is), and the sniper rifle look neat.

Comment

I can't do squat. But the game is run by the Unreal Engine so I thought it'd be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorin-Slasher View Post
                          I can't do squat. But the game is run by the Unreal Engine so I thought it'd be allowed.
                          No. The only content that is legal to port into Unreal Tournament games is content from other Unreal / Unreal Tournament series games. For everything else you'd need some kind of permission from the owner of that property.

Comment

Hm... Well it was purchased at $5 over at a Big Lots...

****. Yo Flak! Close this thread will ya? It's a lost cause.

Comment

It wouldin't be too hard to get permission to do this.I honestly like the idea and have played the game and enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X