Clear All

• replied
    New additions to the airstrikes:

Cluster Bomb
    Bunker Buster (WIP)
    Fuel-Air Bomb

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol, I'm more working on the jets at the moment. The tank drop is a side project. But if you can help, PM me. One of the meshes has special requirements.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm gonna get Maya again on the weekend and do a bit of modeling, I could model a box tank for ya xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Meh, right now I'm working on acquiring models. But thanks anyway.

And I found that the particle system editor is a lifesaver.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I'd offer my services, but I'm not too great at bomber modding...I guess you could just make the plane drop a bomb, then have the bomb spawn a tank at say half way away from the plane and destroy the bomb :S, gah, I don't know ask Xyx, or better yet Monarch, he made the spawn guns.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Announcement: I will be available to work on this mod this Wednesday and this weekend. However, progress has stalled due to problems with the paradrops, loss of ideas, and lack of models for the planes. If anyone can help me with models, message me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol. I think I'll need some help with this. It's not dropping anything, and I still need models.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Parachutes are so outdated. Droppods are where it's at!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Meh, I'm back where I started. Bomber does nothing. I'm about to give up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well yes, you have to spawn it somehow too :P Just that if it's as high as the Bomber flies, it will probably just explode as it hits the ground due to the velocity.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Right now, I'm just trying for it without the parachute.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, tanks are made by Vehicle Factories... Though you can get them without one (like summoning), just that you need to attach the parachute somehow?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I suppose. But I like the tank idea better. Maybe I could have a "bomb" spawn a tank once it hits the ground.

Also, I need models. It would be best to steal from another game and work it out that way, but that wouldn't be nice. However, due to the fact that one of the ones I'm working on is pretty much stolen from World in Conflict, I need someone to help me with possibly ripping models from it. I'd also need to offset the model so it looks somewhat realistic. A10's don't fire their guns directly downward.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol, a paradrop tank!
    You could try something lighter as Scorpions first anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For a good nuke emitter, try to look at the Unreal4Ever's doll bomb explosion emitter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X