No announcement yet.

Urban-themed maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm posting it right now to my website. Look for it in the invasion maps section. It's about 505MB, but well worth your time to download. I think the problem is that there are about three slightly different torrents for the same file. You might have one that the others aren't seeding. It's about 6:15pm here (GMT -8:00) and it looks like it will take about an hour to get it uploaded to my site. Give it a bit and you can snatch it from there.

If you wouldn't care, let me know when you get done. I have an unmetered bandwidth but I'm not real keen on pushing my ISP hosting such large downloads. I'd like to take it back out once you get it. If anyone else wants it, chime in and I'll hold on. I put out 20 some GB's of downloads over the weekend on invasion files already so I may have to bump up to a dedicated server anyway.

I know this seems like a bit of trouble for you, but this is the single best collection of sniper style maps I've ever seen. I'll come back and add an edit once it finishes and it is ready.

*EDIT* Finished and available. Please let me know when you get done

Comment

Okay, downloading now. It'll take about an hour before it's finished though.

Comment

Finished it.

Comment

DM-DarkCity2003b
          DM-DogTown2k4
          DM-LostPlayground
          DM-Refined (awesome)
          DM-Street
          DM-Urban_Arena_2k3 (a blast)

Comment

Your welcome.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I'll be pursuing as many of those as I can.

I also found DM-Sarigono, which works rather well with YARM.

Comment

Working...
                X