Urban-themed maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban-themed maps?

Ever since I downloaded the latest YARM, I've been looking all over for some good urban-themed maps to go with the modern-day weapons contained within.

I already have DM-UrbanBayRev1, are there any others you guys know of? DM and CTF preferred, though if it's a VCTF or ONS without ECE vehicles or the Levi, I can use TD Vehicles with YARM.

A good one is ONS-Minus.

I hate Onslaught, but that map is just too good to pass up.

Comment

Yes Well Knightmare "was" working on a level but we've -=never=- heard back on it and he seems to be refusing to comment as well.

Comment

Hey L4Y_Duke, I may be able to kick out a few (2-3) urban themed (or at least properly scaled) maps with the next release of YARM. In the meantime you could try a few of the remake maps I made (should be links in the first post of the YARM thread). I'll admit they're not great, but I think that the scale is at least acceptable.

Comment

There is a torrent file on the p2p networks that goes by "baner". It's a collection of about 500MB of really, really good sniper maps. The maps aren't broken up though, it's all packaged together.
          http://torrentportal.com/torrents-de...628&filelist=1
          It has some excellent real life town maps. The torrent comes and goes with seeders/leechers but it generally stays alive. If you still can't get it, let me know and I'll post the whole rar to my website for you to get it.

BTW, Duke may I ask you what software you guys use for your website? I am quickly approaching a point where I'll need to change the format some or it's going to be a bit of a jumble. I need to organize into downloadable sections like yours, although I am mostly an invasion resource with some extra associated files. I plugged around the forums some but didn't see a person deemed "webmaster" so could you point me in the proper direction if you are not it? Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by gopostal View Post
            There is a torrent file on the p2p networks that goes by "baner". It's a collection of about 500MB of really, really good sniper maps. http://torrentportal.com/torrents-de...628&filelist=1 It has some excellent real life town maps.
            Ok cool, I'll give this a try. I absolutely love urban maps. So many places to hide so many building to sneak into.

Comment

There is a torrent file on the p2p networks that goes by "baner". It's a collection of about 500MB of really, really good sniper maps. The maps aren't broken up though, it's all packaged together.
              It has some excellent real life town maps. The torrent comes and goes with seeders/leechers but it generally stays alive. If you still can't get it, let me know and I'll post the whole rar to my website for you to get it.

BTW, Duke may I ask you what software you guys use for your website? I am quickly approaching a point where I'll need to change the format some or it's going to be a bit of a jumble. I need to organize into downloadable sections like yours, although I am mostly an invasion resource with some extra associated files. I plugged around the forums some but didn't see a person deemed "webmaster" so could you point me in the proper direction if you are not it? Thanks so much!
              You'd have to ask Garner, I just run the FPS sections. He handles all the formatting and stuff.

Comment

Thanks Duke. I'll contact him directly.

Comment

I can't get it.

Comment

Wierd it still works for me in fact I'm helping seed it atm.

Comment

It isn't for me.

Comment

What client are you using ?

Comment

BitZip or something like that.

Comment

try Utorrent? MUCH Better ratio and speed sharing.

Comment

Lol, wouldn't I lose the download it's VERY slowly working on then?

EDIT: Doesn't work without seeders.

Comment

Working...
                              X