Halo 3 Weapons Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 3 Weapons Mutator

I know most of you really want to see halo weapons in ut2004, but no one really wants to go into the trouble of making them, but i have found REAL HALO 3 WEAPON MODELS, and if anyone can import them into ut2004 that would be great
    The models can be found here:
    http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3453 !!!!

I am really begging someone to import these models into ut2004, and make them in weapons.
    Post what you think.

I would be willing to map for a Halo 3 mod, but I can't do weapons.

Comment

Daddy like. To be honest though, I am damned surprised that Halo mods arent popping out for UT04/3 for years now.

Comment

*sigh* will anyone turn these into a weapons mutator?

Comment

hello? Anyone?

Comment

Be patient, if nobody wants to then they won't. I personally can't do weapons.

Comment

I wish I could so weapons but I cant. Hope some one decides to makes these into weapons.

Comment

i can't do weapons either, but i know 6 other people that can't do weapons either.

Comment

haha. lol. :P

( \( \
                  (^.^)
                  (ii)(ii)

Comment

you know, as much as i HATE halo, i think it'd be nice to have the models in that picture into ut2004. I mean, why not? All those models has elements that are missing from ut2k4.

Gravity hammer for melee (it'd be cool if the person who got hit flies away just like in halo 3)

Spartan laser for anti vehicle/infantry powerful laser cannon

Wraith, an artillary tank that you can actually use your skills to kill with instead of like the SPMA

Anti air wraith, DEFINATELY WOULD NEED THIS for a vehicle that shooots out missiles that lock onto air units

The flamethrower also definately would need this

the sniper rifle could be a perfect replacement for the old and boring ut2k4 sniper rifle model (cuz the halo one is much more bigger and for big boys :P )

The assault rifle can replace the old assault rifle and add an reload option onto it (and it has a flashlight)

Rocket launcher is something that we wouldn't need, because the old ut2k4 rockets are better. ut2k4 has 3 barrels, halo one has 2.

The cold fusion artillary gun thingy is something we would also definately need, cuz it acts just like a wraith, but in infantry mode

The helicopter looking thingamajigy can be just another addon to the ut2k4 since it's just a vehicle.

As much as i hate to say it, i think i would definately want most of these models in ut2k4 (ESPECIALLY THE SPARTAN LASER).

Sorry if i got the names rong for the vehicles or something. When i meant by the wraith i was thinking about the covenant tank. I've only played halo 3 twice. Didn't like it. dunno why.

Comment

iso true blazin419, i just really hope someone add these in game and make it into a weapons and vehicle mutator.

Comment

Sad though.. Trust me. Even though i do not have any modding experiance, it takes a long time and patience to develop a mod. In fact, i think modeling and texturing is only about 20% of all the work. coding and giving the weapons animations and all that would take months to do. You can hope, but i doubt there will be anyone who would be willing to make this kind of mod. except for experianced modding halo lovers.. Still doubt it. Most unreal tournament fans don't really like halo. Including me. I don't know why.

Comment

I love Halo. I would be willing to map for this mod, and I have made a "gimmick" map using the original HaloUT mod. If nothing else, perhaps we could recruit people like Xyx or other animators to start working on it. We already have the models, now all we need is animations, textures, and code. I'll help with the mapping part.

Comment

We should start mapping some maps from halo 3, my guess is the 3 maps from the beta, Highground, Snowgroove, and the other one.

Comment

Actually, it's Snowbound. And the "other one" is Valhalla.

I will start working on Valhalla, if someone can get me the models and textures for the bases.

Comment

Working...
                              X