Helicopter mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helicopter mod

Hey everyone new to this site but I've been playing UT2004 since, well since it came out lol.

Umm just wondering does anyone have or have a link to get a mod to place a helicopter in the game? And some instructions on how to make it work cause I downloaded the "fireblade" mod, put all the items in the respective folders and aint found it yet........ so any help on either subjects would be appreciated.

I've found helicopter mods but not a single one by itself. All ive found are ones that take over the entire game, or more or less all of it.

Also do I have to replace any vehicles in the game to put the fireblade or a helicopter in?

Please help!!!!

Troy.

also lol sorry to cram many things into one thread, anyone know of any mods to make vehicles and/or people look like any transformers (decepticons preferabley!), i know it would be a breach of copyright rules and all but ive found a megatron and optimus prime mod already i was just wondering if theres any others out there hiding that anyone knows about? thanks!

Comment

Well, robostorm is a beta mod that has offline transform support but i dunno any other mods yet...

Comment

is robostorm any good? whats the beta mean? i did download one transformers mod with a yellow guy named pulse in it, wasnt the best i tell ya it decided to take over my ut2004, much to my demise. is this the right robostorm? http://files.filefront.com/Robostorm.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Helicopter? Did you even look into the thread beneath this one? Apache helicopter, it has a link to a helicopter which also has a mutator so you can replace another vehicle with it.

Duca

Comment

i saw that and got it, but it wont lemme install it, something about ive got the wrong version :s is that cause of me installing the ut2004 megapack?

Comment

i just used the winpatch for ut2004 to make it ver 3270 for the robostorm mod, but the mod states that ut2004 isnt installed... help anyone cause im confused!

Comment

did you try Air power Mod ?

there is some nice one
                http://monarch.planetunreal.gamespy.com/

Comment

yeah i did and it comes up with the same thing saying my ut2004 aint installed :s

Comment

SUCCESS!! i installed the version 3270 patch successfully, then the robostorm mod successfully, but nothing's change..... why not? anyone with this mod know what to do?

Comment

what do you mean nothings change ?

Originally posted by Megatron12 View Post
                      SUCCESS!! i installed the version 3270 patch successfully, then the robostorm mod successfully, but nothing's change..... why not? anyone with this mod know what to do?
                      for Robostorm you have to hit "F" key to change model to vehicle

Comment

ahhhhh that works :P thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X