Monsterpacks and names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsterpacks and names

Can someone or some people list every monsterpack/monsters from mods and the names and where I can download them? Im planning to compile a massive invasion everywhere 2 ini. There are a few monsternames in general that im looking for.. such as the killing floor 1 names of the zombies and such. Thanks

Try searching this thread and remember Google is your friend

Duca

Comment

Originally posted by Ducatisto View Post
      Try searching this thread and remember Google is your friend

Duca
      Search I did, and boy did i find the jackpot. For any monsterjunkies
      http://www.ut200xassault.com/download.php?list.7

This contains the doomII monsters which were marvelously ported to ut2004 and if it wasnt enough it contains the half life 2 monsters.. just about all of them which were also marvelously ported. Yes, that includes gunships, helicopters, and STRIDERS. However, with the larger half life 2 enemies dont spawn like normal monsters because they are considered vehicles. Type summon HL2monsters.Combine_gunship and see the wicked results! Oh make sure to have plenty of space and to be in the air with ghost mode if you dont want to be squished haha. It was quite fun to see a team of godlike bots take on about 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by Moofis View Post
        Search I did, and boy did i find the jackpot. For any monsterjunkies
        http://www.ut200xassault.com/download.php?list.7

This contains the doomII monsters which were marvelously ported to ut2004 and if it wasnt enough it contains the half life 2 monsters.. just about all of them which were also marvelously ported. Yes, that includes gunships, helicopters, and STRIDERS. However, with the larger half life 2 enemies dont spawn like normal monsters because they are considered vehicles. Type summon HL2monsters.Combine_gunship and see the wicked results! Oh make sure to have plenty of space and to be in the air with ghost mode if you dont want to be squished haha. It was quite fun to see a team of godlike bots take on about 3-4
        I am currently completing the HL2 monsters to make them compatible with online play (many, many tweaks) as they suffered many problems. I have compiled mutators so that you can swap ANY currently installed vehicle in your system with any of the 3 HL2 vehicles (GunShip, Helicopter and Strider). I am currently trying to resolve a spawning issue with the Strider which hopefully will be done soon.

Duca

PS Just go back over the last few pages of the satore ideas thread and you will see the posts regarding HL2 monsters ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X