Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artifact Suckers

Hi all
    I seen these on the RB server any chance of getting Artifact Suckers Mod posted as a public download. I would love to give them a try out they look pretty cool.

This is def. something we eventually plan to release ... although it is doubtfull we will release it stand-alone ... we usually like our releases to have some bulk if ya know what i mean ... its def. been discussed and agreed it will be though .. but just let the think tank confer amoungst ourselves (we are scattered over the world (aka hard to get together @ once) lol ... but well have an OFFICIAL response sometime soon on the subject ...)

PS - Thanks for everyones interest ... We love making new monsters / mods / weapons ... and love to see so many different and unique servers ... keep up the great work admins!

Comment

hard to get together @ once
      so true

Comment

Originally posted by kERNElPANiC View Post
        This is def. something we eventually plan to release ... although it is doubtfull we will release it stand-alone ... we usually like our releases to have some bulk if ya know what i mean ... its def. been discussed and agreed it will be though .. but just let the think tank confer amoungst ourselves (we are scattered over the world (aka hard to get together @ once) lol ... but well have an OFFICIAL response sometime soon on the subject ...)

PS - Thanks for everyones interest ... We love making new monsters / mods / weapons ... and love to see so many different and unique servers ... keep up the great work admins!
        I will be waiting with great anticipation. Thanks for the response guys.

Comment

yeah those are sweet there is so much i would like to have off the rb server. Like the raptor thats cool the radar and some of the cool monsters like the nalis and such and theres also a artifact sucker too but i dont think they will release all that lol

Comment

RB server....best invasion server imo, though that medallion/coin type is kind of interesting.

But you cant go wrong with the adrenaline suckers and their squeaky voices

Comment

i never said it was the best invasion server but it has got some sweet muts. But when i played it i thought the level thing sucks i mean you dont get lvls up for what you kill. Instead you just get given levels for playing wave 13. So people could time how long it takes to get to wave 13 and just connect to get lvls then leave. Also when you connect at level 1 you cant even purchase anything till it gets through them waves so i just left.

Comment

Originally posted by <RfdS>GAFFA View Post
                i never said it was the best invasion server but it has got some sweet muts. But when i played it i thought the level thing sucks i mean you dont get lvls up for what you kill. Instead you just get given levels for playing wave 13. So people could time how long it takes to get to wave 13 and just connect to get lvls then leave. Also when you connect at level 1 you cant even purchase anything till it gets through them waves so i just left.
                Well the server is all about long term playing, gaining levels through killing will allow players to level up too fast. You get 1 level after winning wave 13 and then 2 levels from winning wave 16. Then if you are lucky, you may get a bunch of levels from Pandora's Box =p

It is not usually seen that players will only enter on wave 13, as because it is usually hard to guess which wave the server is currently on and i doubt players will be doing that as you would go to that server to play, not to win levels and leave every so often.

I do agree that it is a little mean to give no points to level 1, but as soon as that player reaches wave 14, they will get loads of points to send.

It's all about creating a balance really, and RB servers are always changing to keep it more interesting and challenging.

When i am determined to get levels, i usually get 1 or 2 levels from just killing. but that is if i am spamming my weapons which i try not to do.

Comment

Working...
                X