Spider mines idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider mines idea

I was inspired with this idea after I heard about the hidden spider mine animation which shows a mine attaching to a player's face and drilling.

The idea is that perhaps this could be used as a form of 'mind control', so that the unfortunate person who gets the mine on the face gets controlled for an amount of time, after which they die.

Farfetched, but awesome.

Sounds like a neat idea, though it might be a lot less fun for the one who is getting controlled. Perhaps the mine attaching to someone could be combine with the ONS map, so you could track someone. You could sneak into the your enemies' base and and tag some of their bigger vehicles, giving you a heads up on their position.

Comment

The animation shows the spider jumping up to someone's face, grabbing hold of it, drilling a hole and then jumping off. I think it falls through the floor and vanishes after that.

Comment

OK, that makes it harder.

Perhaps, someone could take the animation and cut it short before it jumps off? If not, perhaps it could be used as a sort of instagib mines idea.

Comment

or... it just jumps onto the face and xplodes...

Comment

OK, I've seen the animation now. It shows the mine climbing up to the guys face, drilling a hole and then jumping off.

There has to be something we can do with this animation.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X