Need experienced mapper for project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need experienced mapper for project

I've got an old project that was originally started at a UT 2003 map. The original mapper who worked on it was pretty much inexperienced with working other people and couldn't follow instructions to save himself. He got himself worked into a corner with the design and instead of researching the problems and fixing his messes, he bailed.

Now after several years of sitting idle, I'm hoping to find someone who can finish this map for me. I'd consider paying someone who can prove they're worthy. It wouldn't be much, but better than asking someone to do it entirely free.

If interested, write to me at "rdeckard_la2019" AT "yahoo" DOT "com".

Thanks,
    reckard

Bumping this message. I'm still looking for a mapper at this time. The original map can be converted to 2004 if it helps.

Thanks!
    rdeckard

Comment

I've got a couple years of mapping under my belt. Check out some of my stuff on here and my website. Convert the map to 2004 and upload it to filefront and send me the link in a pm with what you want done. I'm spread kinda thin but I can take a look at it for you. I also know a couple other people that could do it if I dont have time.

Comment

Working...
      X