Generals Vehicles plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generals Vehicles plz

I would like for someone to make a set of vehicles from the Generals game for my upcoming map. Pics and info below.

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL IN CODING SO DON'T SAY TRY IT YOURSELF!

Comanche Attack Helicopter:

Attack helicopter.

Primary fire: machine gun
    Secondary fire: a volley of four HE rockets.

Tomahawk Missile Launcher:

A tank with a tomahawk cruise missile mounted on it:

Primary: launches an arcing cruise missile towards the target
    Secondary: zoom in

Gattling Tank:

A tank with a minigun on top of it.

Primary: fires powerful minigun
    Secondary: zoom in

Inferno Cannon:

A powerful artillery piece.

Primary: Fires artillery shell filled with napalm.
    Secondary: Zoom in.

Dragon Tank:

Flamethrower tank.

Primary: Fire flamethrower.
    Secondary:Zoom in.

F/A-22 Raptor:

Fast fighter jet.

Primary: Fire volley of four HE missiles
    Secondary: Fire afterburners(boosts speed)

Stealth Fighter:

Stealth fighter jet.

Primary: fire two accurate HE missiles
    Secondary: Cloak jet(uncloaks when firing)

Aurora Bomber:

Very fast bomber jet

Primary: Drop large HE bomb
    Secondary: Zoom in

MiG:

Chinese fighter jet.

Primary: Fires two napalm missiles
    Secondary: afterburners(boosts speed)

can you model? or texture?
    coding is probably the easiest part here

Comment

nope, neither of them.

Comment

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

What can you do that would really help this along?

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

people won't just make the mod normally for you unless they really like it
              i would suggest atlest modelling or doing code(which if you don't get into big details can be Very Very easy )

coding at the lowest point is copy&paste the .uc's of vehicles like the raptor(flying) manta(hover) scorpian/hellbender(wheel) vehicles then changing a few default propperties and such to make it work with you'r own vehicles

i did some basic coding to a vehicle i'm making to test how to create my own vehicle from scratch and it took me around 10minutes to pull the 5 or so .uc's and edit them for my hover vehicle

but if you want to do this i suggest you trying to make a mod team
              and try to learn to model (with maya or blender or milkshake or whatever program others use) or do the basic coding (mainly setting up without doing the harder parts) and let the more coding expert do the tweaking and complex stuff

Comment

If you're waiting for other people to do the work for you... that doesn't really work well. If you can do an important part of the work yourself, your chances of finding help dramatically increase.

If there's nothing you can do, consider practicing. Perhaps even joining a newbie mod team.

Comment

I can't do anything. I'm so busy in my life that I barely have enough time to map, let alone code, model and texture.

If different people could divvy it up amongst themselves so one person only does 1 or 2 vehicles, then it wouldn't be a stress on anyone.

Comment

i was lucky enough that someone did my mod request, however i don't think you will get any help for ut2k4, if you ask again when ut3 comes out you might get some people from there but i fear that no one will do it for you, i could do some coding for the thing, mainly just getting the things running but i can't do the modelling or doing things with the textures and such, but if someone can supply me with everything the vehicles needed to work except for the coding and i can get them into the game atlest paste that, you can learn or get someone to tweak it, but i'll do the basic coding if nothing else

Comment

Well, if we have a coder, then we will need a modeler. I can't do much other than mapping, but anyone who wants to help, please do so.

Comment

about a year ago i was like you, however i can
                        code,model,map now(however not an expert in them)

don't want to model them, they would look bricks

Comment

I'm not asking for perfect models, just functional ones.

Comment

Working...
                          X