Vehicle creator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle creator?

Well I kinda got this mod idea from HL2's garrysmod10.Ok you can build just about any vehicle you desire from cars to dropships anyway heres how it goes.If you've played construction in the assault server you will know what the concept is.You can build your vehicle from the ground up and you can add diffrent static meshes made for vehicles and some people if you can model can create diffrent static meshes like motors,rims,guns Etc.The way your vehicle gets saved is you ask a admin for that server to open you a spot in the garage for you to park and save your ride to the server.If you dont put your vehicle in the garage when the server restarts your vehicle is gone.About the guns there are 4 guns

1.Paint gun(make your custom design on you vehicle)
    2.the engine gun(for putting the diffrent codes into your vehicle like you have
    a hotrod its.
    3.the upgrade gun gun.(you can add parts like rims,spoilers,etc)
    4.the killer gun.(you can remove your mistakes like paint,upgrades you added and stuff)

Ill think of more stuff but this is only a idea until i get more peeps to like this idea.

Can I get a few replys.

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

Ty and Im still thinking of more things to add.

Comment

Scoprion body
          Levi weapon
          Raptors movement

Bruhahaha!

Comment

Something liek that would be cool...
            Mebbe u cna do it with the kcar vehicle, it be lik making a bulldog, which is basically 5 static meshes, put to gether with a script or something...

Comment

Lol thast would be cool

Comment

remeber wangtang im still learning coding.

Comment

Ultimate.

XD.
                  TC1200 body.
                  raptor movement(fly!).
                  ION CANNON TURRET weapon.

Comment

That could be fun... I think it'd pretty much require a new gametype though. None of the standard ones are really suited to sandbox-type construction. Perhaps an RPG-type Onslaught in which you build your team's vehicles (with limited stats - levi weapon being really really expensive, for example) and then fight with them?

Comment

Well I wasnt going to go with that type of gametype actually you said it for me sandbox construction.But theres only one problem I cant code well.
                      So yeah basically you can build anything from houses to vehicles.

Comment

Ok heres a pimped out ride i came up with.

scorpion body
                        tc1200 wing
                        spma wheels(smaller and there spinners)
                        and a mingun in the front.

Comment

hellbender body
                          raptor fire with speed trails
                          rear turret is spma turret
                          spma releases scoprian fully loaded trail when it breaks
                          side turret fires paliden sheild and gun
                          driver fire has scorpian wings but in a sidevehicle razor blade things like in BR-SlaughterHouse

Comment

Ok How can we actually get this created?

Comment

Lol, we all create vehicles without actually helping the creation of this,anyway,i cant install maya or anything without my computer dying so... cant help ether.Now someone HELP please.

Comment

Working...
                              X