Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a group/project

Hi UT Boards-
    I recentlty bought Unreal Tournament 2004. I relize im a bit late to the party, but as an aspiring designer whenever I search for advise I often hear that I should make somthing for UT. I have no experience with Unreal's editing, but I do know alitle about progaming, and I'm a quick study. I have a strong knowlege of design, the history and current events of the industry, and I've been playing games for most of my life. So to get to the point, I'm looking to get my feet wet in the UT mod scene. I'd be very greatful to any mod group who would have me. So if your willing to teach a bit, and give a noob a chanse I'd be a commited member of the team.
    Thanks-
    The Squirrel Ninja

I think most of the mod teams are pretty quiet at the moment, with UT2k7 on the horizon, but there're a lot of smaller projects you might take on - just have a look around this forum.

Comment

Ok thanks, but that brings up another question, if I go and learn the tools for UT 04 will that do me any good once UT 07 comes out?

Comment

well you'll at least know something.

The best thing to do is go by RoboBlitz (Google it), it conatins the UE3, so you can use it, cause its the same engine that runs UT2k7.

Comment

Working...
        X