Hitman Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitman Mutator

"Cant find the sniper thats killing your team? Sick of the guy with a 20+ killing spree getting your kills? Want to punnish that annoying teamkiller? Now you can! With 'The Hitman Mod' you can kill anybody you like!If you are good enough.
    ^The commercial^
    Well, i was playing and my whole team was getting wiped out by a sniper we could not find... so i thought of this!For 5 kills you get a hitman.Using a Hitman/Hitmen brings up a menu.Choose a player/players to instakill.player gets/players get killed,it sez:'Someone got killed by Sonix's Hitman',you could adjust to get the kill or not.
    adjustable should be: Needed kills-Max hitmen-Max kills at a time-Hitmen at start-Teamkilling-get/dont get kills-Min/Max kills (for getting hitmen)
    If 'u get the kill' is enabled it would be easier for bad players to kill...

So...is it any good? Please let me know.

Well, if it was limited to low-score players it wouldn't be that bad...

Originally posted by Sonix View Post
    "Cant find the sniper thats killing your team? Sick of the guy with a 20+ killing spree getting your kills? Want to kill that annoying teamkiller? Now you can! With 'The Hitman Mod' you can kill anybody you like!
    ...and your commercial would make it perfect anyway

Comment

um could somebody else say something about this?

Comment

look at teh timesplitters games especially at teh monkey gametype. it sets monkeys on players every minute or so and helps teh lowest scoring polayer or team. because with it being avaibale to everyone thge player with the 20+ kills would have gotten four of them.

Comment

Ok thank you tyrantrop good luck with ur destructable terrain

Comment

Your ideas intrigue me.
            Could it also be set to a time release? So that every 5 minutes or say after you spawn a suit-wearing hitman ninja monkey is dispatched to take you out, all of whom disappear once you've been fragged?

Comment

if they were ninja monkeys instead of normal humans that would make it much more interesting.

Comment

:P good idea about the monkeys... teenage hitmen ninja monkeys! ATTACK!

Comment

the idea is good but maybe its better if you do after 10 kills

Comment

If I may add a note...there once was a "camper" mod that killed off players if they sat in one spot too long. The bonus ot that mod was it didn't matter if they moved a tad right or left but more areas of the map. BUT kill'n Monkeys are always cool

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                      The idea is good but maybe its better if you do after 10 kills
                      Like i said,it should be adjustable.
                      Originally posted by Sonix View Post
                      ...Min/Max kills (for getting hitmen)
                      Oh and Ballzanya, i know that,i used to get really annoyed by that cuz it was buggy and i'd be killed when ever i stood still for 1 second.

Comment

Working...
                      X