HeadShot Mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HeadShot Mutator

Well i had this idea for a mutator that can be fun and good practice at the same time.

A HeadShot mutator.

The idea is you start with a Lightning Gun with unlimited ammo (only weapon you get - no pickups, just like InstaGib), the only way for you to score points is by doing a HeadShot.
    Lets say you play it as TDM with that mutator - Every HeadShot counts as 1 kill (1 point), and every kill with a HeadShot counts double (2 points).

well, i had a weapon do this once but since i only played against bots it was very stupid, bots almost never hit my head so i was kinda invincible...

Don't know what it would involve to make the scoring as you want it... gamerules probably.

Comment

Umm,if you can only >>HIT<< with headshots each kill would be 3-4 points!
      I guess it already exists cuz the dude above me played with this already so...But still its a good idea.

Oh and congrats on your first post=good idea.

Comment

Posted just to show this idea.

If that exists even anything close to it (aka headshot only mutator without the point factor) could anyone by any chance link me? :P

Comment

Sorry,it exists but i could not find it,sorry.But still its a great idea! :up:
          Oh and Someone do this GrEaT idea! Thank you!

Comment

Heh Sonix, nice to see some people are interested in the idea

Also alot from my community (israel) said its a great one (we play 90% hitscan weapons for some reason :P)

Comment

If i knew anything about modding,i'd make it myself! But i have absolutley no idea about how to map/mod...so

Comment

Well i think such a mutator exists already... however the one I played with was my own. Can put up a download if you like, just not at the moment but check back here soon...

Comment

Yes, I agree that this is a good idea. I do recall seeing this at some point in my life, for some flavor of UTxxxx, but might as well remake it if we can't find it/it's not too hard to make. Looking forward to it...

Comment

Gotcha!

Found something familiar(only headshots do damage) Right here

Comment

wee, took me 5 minutes to make it... ( lol, i only removed one line of code )

Use an ArenaMutator or any other swap tool to use THIS

Comment

Does it have bot support?

Comment

no... the way i made it is the most simple ever (read: i removed one line of code).

And as the bots almost never target your head, it makes you kinda invincible against them.

To change a bot's aiming would need a _bit_ more work

Comment

that is simple indeed leme geus you removed the line that made hiting the body do damege, right?
                            i do not code or map, for the idea how simple it is to understand.

Comment

Working...
                            X