Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School bus of doom

My idea for a vehicle is a school bus transport

replaces hellbender and can hold 8 people.Driver gets a tank turret(Mini sized)
    2nd passenger gets a rocket launcher.3rd passenger gets a oil slick.4th person gets flame thrower 5th person gets a minigun of doom.6th person gets
    a charged particle beam 7th person gets a plasma turret 8th person
    gets a homing deemer.

great idea

Comment

It seems a little way over the top, any vehicle with a redeemer is already crazy enough to abuse (the Advance Armor mod), one that can defend itself from anything insight with redeemer on top would be insane.

Comment

Thats a lot of **** to put on a bus, if full, that thing would be almost impossible to destroy, then again, you could just drop a redeemer on it

Comment

Thats why its called the school bus of doom.

Comment

change the name to "The Magic Schoolbus" and ill download it for kicks and giggles

Comment

How about a 9th person.
              They get a device that will drop the bus into a faster gamespeed setting (like the combo speed). AND one that is invisibility ( like the PhaseShefter Combo)

or some stuff like that
              OR they can beam people out of the bus with the drivers permission, where the gunners cross hairs are at or with a projectial.

BUT that seat can can not be used unless the bus is full with all 9 people. an easter egg

Comment

how about it having 1,000,000,000armor!

Comment

Replace it with the Levi!!! you would need a giant map for this and Very Heavily Armoured vehicles & players to survive a Little bit...i mean deemer on a vehicle is as said before heavy carnage! And if its homing... maybe a good idea for a own map...like a city ons with a school as base with 1-3 of these busses at them...and everythings big so the players look like kids
                  Good idea!

Comment

If you set the health too high, it'll instantly explode on spawn, or fall throught the floor. Someone in a deemer turret could either only shoot on one side of the bus, or be restricted on top to things taller than the bus. Either way, most likely the redeemer missile will hit the bus or the ground next to it and kill everyone inside. But if someone can manage to do it, fine with me.

Comment

na,if you make the bus high and you put the deemer turret under it it wil be easy...or ytou just put it on the far front/back.

Comment

Problems.
                        - It's already incredibly hard to get more than one or two people in a Levi, ever. The most likely use of this thing is one person sitting in it, switching seats a lot.
                        - If you do get eight or nine people in the thing, that's half the team at best, all of it at worst. It is a terrible, terrible, terrible idea to have that many people in one place regardless; the enemy can take down two or three nodes in the time it takes to get your "schoolbus" to the first one.
                        - The game really doesn't have the support for large vehicles, particularly large wheeled ones.

Xyx has done a lot of good work on all of these things, but I think you'll find it really really difficult to either get him signed on to this idea or find another Uscripter of his caliber.

Also,
                        how about it having 1,000,000,000armor!
                        If this suggestion can be made about -anything-, it's usually a bad idea overall.

Also x2,
                        homing deemer
                        I read that, and cried.

Comment

Look the thing would be the size of a regular scoolbus.and yeah ur rite i should tone the slots to like 5.theand the health would be 3000.

Comment

Be serious everyone, it's never going to happen lol no one that can script is going to make this (I hope not anyway) lol but just for giggles why doesnt every passenger also have the option of of a secondary fire mode with unlimited redeemers with a fire rate of 0.000001 and when fired god mode is enabled hehe

Comment

Working...
                            X