Lightning Gun and Sniper InstaGib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightning Gun and Sniper InstaGib

Hey ,could someone PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE make Zoom type Insta-Gib, that uses lightning Guns or Sniper Rilfes in the mutator configuration menu at the players choice.Like one player might have the sniper, and another the LG in the same fight: if the thats not possible, just have it as an option to which Sniper Weapon is used.

Also I can provide a few textures to help make it really cool maybe.
    Like I was thinking we might could use the lasers from UC2 on the sniper Rifle..with a new projectiel texture.I can make skins for each gun.The LG with RED LIGHTING would own!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

IT'd be cool to see this.

Man: nobody ever replies to these request threads ever.Rarley does it get done::::arrgggg.

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince
      Man: nobody ever replies to these request threads ever.Rarley does it get done::::arrgggg.
      Then next time don’t trouble your self.

Comment

shred why don't you just do it yourself, your able to make maps so whats stopping you from doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants
          shred why don't you just do it yourself, your able to make maps so whats stopping you from doing this?

Well just I got alot on my plate right now, and it'd take so little.

I really just need someone who can code it....I can provide the rest of the stuff neeeded.

Just someone to tell me what they need, but I can make new skins for the guns, and even provide projectiles and ****.

UGly, you should start watching some coding tut's or something dude.Your always around, I know you could do this ****.......I know thats outta nowhere, but dude: your a fan.....and afreak abot this stype stuff, I figured you'd have a map, model or something somewhere.....

get crunk.

IT could probably be done by editing Zoom instagib code.

Comment

I'll do it once i get back into UT2k4. for now my new Xbox 360 controls my life (Dead Rising is awesome).

You should ask some of the guys on the Beyond Unreal fourms for help or ask Xyx, he knows a ton of stuff on coding, and he's help alot of other people from what i've heard, just as long as he only does the coding and no skining and stuff, PM him and you'll get your code.

Comment

Working...
            X