Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Bomber Blimp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i scraped of my own balloon... it's not a problem... it's funny... especially when bots are using the blimp and i am in a raptor.
    great detail... and this is a real levi replacer.
    GJ!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nardix View Post
      i scraped of my own balloon...
      And I still don't have a clue what you mean by that.

Comment

• when i fired a mine it exploded in midair. so is blew up my own balloon...

Comment

• Please be even more specific. Way more specific. Really, really, REALLY specific. I can't read your mind.

Were you flying up? Were you flying fast? Was this in "precision guided" or in "carpet bombing" mode? How much balloon health did you have left? Were you experiencing crappy framerates when this happened? Anything else (do be really specific) that could have caused this?

Comment

• i just entered the blimp. was stationary in mid air and i wanted to fire a mine in presicion mode... so i had full health... didn't experienced any framerate drop... so it was just normal situation... but i have no problem with it...

Comment

• Thanks, nardix, that's the type of feedback I need. I cannot yet say what the problem is, though.

But hey, here's another update: LED.zip

(updates were slightly less frequent because of a certain game demo, I'm sure y'all understand )

Changes:
              • Prototype crosshair support added. You will not see updates to crosshairs if you installed an earlier version. To get the latest crosshairs, open your UT2004\System\User.ini, scroll to the bottom and delete any sections starting with "[LED.". (Note; I just found out it's not perfect yet!)
              • Searchlight movement improved.
              • Balloon health HUD display background color adjusted.
              • Shock drone scorch mark fixed; now it actually appears.
              • Destruction effect added; slow roast, then explodes.
              • Small tweaks; more bots shooting mines, less but slightly less random minibolting, slower zapcharge accumulation.

Comment

• tnx man! and i know i suck at giving the right feedback... but that doesn't matter to me... if i can play the gam it's always good.
                i wish that demo worked for me too

Comment

• Update: LED.zip

Changes:
                  • Slightly improved APC dodging.
                  • Tried to make bots fly the LED better. They still don't wait for passengers, though.
                  • Fixed some log errors.
                  • Crawler smokes and burns a little less easily. It got in the way of aiming. Still needs a custom effect.
                  • Updated searchlight models.
                  • Skin on the aft is more symmetrical, plates look better.
                  • Updated footsteps, neater now.

Comment

• thank you very much... detailed feedback is coming...

Comment

• Update: LED.zip

I'm running out of reasons to call it an alpha. I'll start a new thread in the Beta Release forum soon.

Changes:
                      • More bots team up in the LED.
                      • LED entry radius downsized.
                      • Explosion updated.
                      • Different death messages for "bombing" and "mining" people to death.
                      • Sprite mines no longer detonate on neutral nodes.
                      • Mines bounce when landing on other mines.
                      • Crosshair issues fixed. No crosshairs on shock drone launchers.
                      • Shock drone launcher camera issues fixed. Camera resets when you enter or when you detonate a shock drone. You can look around freely after that. 1st person only.
                      • Electrical damage immunity (no damage from energy beams and only half damage from energy explosions) now includes the Paladin's armaments.
                      • Targeting shock drones straight up or down is slightly easier.
                      • Crawler mine launching rail folds in when the crawler is empty.
                      • Balloon no longer takes damage in God mode (facillitates testing... something I should have done much sooner).
                      • Oversize error on Crawler death effect fixed.
                      • Balloon collision updated. Works better when taking damage, but the balloon doesn't block players as well anymore.

Comment

• I am pleased to officially announce that the LED has reached beta stage. Even though we're still improving the LED in many ways, the functionality has not undergone any significant changes over the last week and neither have I planned any such changes. Therefore I feel it belongs in the beta forum now.

LED beta thread

Post feedback either here or there, all the same to me.

Comment

• You forgot one thing, it has a nice Map Stretch effect once you build up speed!

Comment

• It had that from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                            X