Matrix hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matrix hate

I'd really like to see a mut that changes a players skin, and changes the skin they see online.

What I'd like to do, is when a player joins a server using the Matrix skin, their skin gets changed to Rylisa with UTcomp bright skin, and makes all the other players look like Matrix to them.

I don't know how to do this.

Any takers?

i don't understand you want someone to see evryone with HIS skin?

Comment

Originally posted by rest-in-pieces
      i don't understand you want someone to see evryone with HIS skin?

Correct, the Matrix skin is bs. It's only used to gain advantage over other player by having full time invisibility. I'd like to punish players that use Matrix by giving them a Bright Rylisa skin that others see, and making the Matrix wearer(now bright Rylisa) see his opponents as Matrix.

Comment

Well I really couldn't care less about Rylisa and Matrix tbh , but it would sure be nice if you could choose how other players look. It could, for example, be a random selection from your (entire) botlist, or just the characters that are currently in your DM bot roster. Optionally, gender and species could be matched, so robots get replaced by robots, human males by human males etc. Bottom line: no more frickin' Jakobs!!

Comment

It's called forcemodel.

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank
            It's called forcemodel.
            Not even close to what I'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X