Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Halo Weapons made for UT2004? if they are made, where can I download them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Halo Weapons made for UT2004? if they are made, where can I download them?

I want the weapons from Halo 2 and I want to use them in UT2004

Well not Halo 2....See that search button up there to the right ^

Type in Halo and youll find it, but I never got ti to work but apprently it deos its a big mod.

Comment

what mod is it?

Comment

Halo cxp I belive

Comment

Shred the only reason you never got the HaloUT mod to work is that you didn't get all the files.

First you need 1.75 ,get 1.751 than install overwrite existing files, get 1.7511 and install/overwrite existing files. Than download *Repackaged* Project Nexus CXP ZIP also inside they're should be an zip file that say 717's updated vehicles, take that file out and wait until you install and overwrite the *Repackaged* Project Nexus CXP ZIP, than take 717's updated vehicles and install and overwrite any existing files.

Their you go shred i done this 4 times for you already. also i'll PM you this so you don't forget.

Comment

But what if there were Halo 2 weapons made already? Could I find them and download them and use them? I hope someone mades Halo 2 weapons for UT2004 cuz I would Honestly like to USE them in UT2004 instead of the weapons Epic gives you. I hate to be picky with weapons, but honestly someone I hope makes Halo 2 weapons for UT2004

Comment

Nope no one is allowed to make Halo2 weapons the HaloUT team (now called Spartan7 for UT2k7) can only make Halo content cause they asked Bungie and Microsoft, but when Halo2 comes out on the PC they hope to ask Bungie if they can make Halo2 content.

Comment

its not a toal rip off.... I did take back what I said about that being a rip off

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbilicious
                  when is halo 2 coming out for PC?

Wrong forum it ask.... oh so wrong....

Comment

thats a total rip off.... sigh..........

How is that a total rip off?

Comment

Why not have the spartan team make the Halo content? are they not allowed to make that content either?

Comment

With all due respect...your posting in UT board for GAYLO SHEOT!!

Think about that.

Go buy an Xbox

Comment

I have one already!

Comment

ok,.well how much a copy of Halo 2 cost you then????

Perfect your sword flying.

Comment

Why not have the spartan team make the Halo content? are they not allowed to make that content either?
                              Bungie allowed them to make content from Halo: Combat Evolved cause it was on the PC, until Halo 2 comes out on PC they can't make any user created content from it.

Comment

Working...
                              X