Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone PLEASE convert AS-Convoy to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone PLEASE convert AS-Convoy to...

...To a VCTF map (vctf so the turrets work)? Have all the objectives completed (aka: have the crane/bridge so people can get across) and so on? It would make a great VCTF map! If no-one can, could someone let me know how to go through all the steps of making it VCTF-able? Thanks!

Cool idea, shouldnt be that hard to do

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagnot
        ...To a VCTF map (vctf so the turrets work)? Have all the objectives completed (aka: have the crane/bridge so people can get across) and so on? It would make a great VCTF map! If no-one can, could someone let me know how to go through all the steps of making it VCTF-able? Thanks!
        Anyone
        PS. What does bump mean

Comment

bump means bumping thread back to where people can see it.

A VCTF map eh.....well first where would you drive the vehicles???

on top of the train???

BAd idea IMO.

The moving train is just a trick, so bsically it'd be pretty stupid to modify Convoy.

Not a bad map idea at all though.

Quit giving Epic free ideas

Comment

Actually, just because it could be converted to a VCTF map, why does it have to have vehicles in it?? I've got a non-vehicle based vctf map because I've found that the two turrets I've got work much better with vctf.

Comment

Originally posted by Major A Payne
              Actually, just because it could be converted to a VCTF map, why does it have to have vehicles in it?? I've got a non-vehicle based vctf map because I've found that the two turrets I've got work much better with vctf.

exactly. the only reason i said ctf was because of the turrets.

Comment

Working...
              X