Theme Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theme Park

Someone suggested in another thread that they would like a theme park with working rides.

I actually started one of these a while ago (before I stopped playing / editing because everyone moved over to 2k4) and actually had a working merry go round (complete with horses that went up and down as well as round) and a couple of other model ideas.

Would there be any real interest in me continuing / restarting this level.

I think a roller coaster is possible but it's gonna be a b*tch to get it all working.

Thoughts / suggestions?

Steve

ya know, I think it would be a welcome change from the norm. I get tired of always just another empty map with nothing going on. I'd like it alot, actually.

Comment

Yeah, a fully (or even semi) functional theme park would be awesome! I mean, who here hasn't fanstasized about shooting up, say, Disneyland? Drill Mickey Mouse with your M16, blast a pound of birdshot into Donald Duck... Ah, that would be mighty sweet! :up:

Comment

dude, that'd be freakin awsome if u made that stuff, imagine sniping from a top a coaster or spaming with a flak cannon while riding it

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4
          Yeah, a fully (or even semi) functional theme park would be awesome! I mean, who here hasn't fanstasized about shooting up, say, Disneyland? Drill Mickey Mouse with your M16, blast a pound of birdshot into Donald Duck... Ah, that would be mighty sweet! :up:
          Dude, you are sick. I'll see what I can do!

Well, thanks for the positive response. I'll certainly start scribbling ideas down as they come to me (I'm in the middle of another level to get me back into the swing of things) but I will definitely be going for this one soon.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X