Make the apc a driveable vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the apc a driveable vehicle

Has anyone tried making the ut2k4 apc a driveable vehicle?, because it's too cool and one can't even use it!
    If you are saying wtf is the apc, then i should point that is a green or brown (red or blue) car of the size of a hellbender, and it appears in some places like in the map as-convoy(it's the only little car in that map, because everything else is huge). It already has a weapon mounted. but as it isn't a driveable vehicle, i doubt it can shoot anything.
    Has anyone tried?

here's a screenshot:

Dat be the Bulldog. Somebody made a close variety on that already.

Comment

There was a working version in UT2003. Should be easy to transfer to UT2004...

Comment

so, then, is there a version for ut2k4, where can I download it?

Comment

Download a mutator called carluncher, so you can spawn any vehilce any time

I always wished if we could operate the Skaarj mother ship, which is not possible lmao!
          I feel kind of sad that you can't operate the human battleship that is shown as a back ground in AS-Mothership.
          How would it be great to drive a spawn point, like a dropship, with a spawn point.

Comment

I already have Car Launcher mutator. And the bulldog appears as "vehicle" with the anme, and also vwhicle 2. Then vehicle 2 repeats like 5 times and I can't use the other 4 because Car launcher thinks it's the same as the first one. Also when I spawn it, I can't drive it. AND it's the destroyable bulldog and non-driveable one from the mod exion.
            So anyone know where can I download it?

Comment

Originally posted by Garompa
              I already have Car Launcher mutator. And the bulldog appears as "vehicle" with the anme, and also vwhicle 2. Then vehicle 2 repeats like 5 times and I can't use the other 4 because Car launcher thinks it's the same as the first one. Also when I spawn it, I can't drive it. AND it's the destroyable bulldog and non-driveable one from the mod exion.
              So anyone know where can I download it?
              off course you can't drive it.

Comment

Working...
              X