UT2007 style stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2007 style stuff

I haven't seen nothing like this anywhere...I'm talking about anything related to 2k7 for 2k4, mainly vehicles/players/weapons....I'm sure I'm gonna get the typical wait till 2k7 comes out, but there are some reasons like having a not so good pc for 2k7 or simply that the 2k7 stuff looks more advanced....
    Anyone know about anything?

I thik someones working on this type of thing.

Comment

The last time i brought up an idea simular to this one. People said they would rather wait till the game came out rather than take the time of working on lookalikes then having the game release at the same momment. Though i do think its a great idea to have somoene make things like ut2007, modeling and skining do take a bit of time. It could be abit till something like that comes around before the games release or at all

Comment

I will tell some ways for the vehicles, that's the main request. The vehicles.
        The 2k7 hellbender looks very similar to the 2k4 apc, which isn't a drivable vehicle but it appears in some maps like as-convoy(it's the little green car). You can take this and make it a driveable vehicle, put another turret for the driver companion(copilot?), then use the turet that already has and tweak it so it shoots something(use this one for the back turret) and you're done with the hellbender.
        Thhe scorpion. You can take the 2k4 scorpion and "close" it. Then modify the turret so it shoots rockets, and you're done with the scorpion.
        You can add the hoverboard very easily I think. if not, then it's not necesary.
        The manta can be left as it is, or maybe tweak it so it's larger than normal.
        The goliath can be left as it is or tweak it this way: move the whole turret a little bit to the back of the tank, skin it with a darker skin(this goes for every vehicle)and you are done.
        Then the raptor i have no idea of what the hell looks like in 2k7.
        The leviathan can be tweaked, but it will need a lot of work. You have to replace the current turrets with ones that each one of them shoot a different thing(minigun, shock, plasma and rockets) and the player can be seen sitting down on a chair behind the turret. Then replace the wheels with...instead of 4 big mechanical wheels, 8 big normal wheels 2 in each side, well you get the picture. reskin it a bit, replace the driver's rocket launcher with something more similar to the 2k7 rocket launcher(something less square and less big) and you are done.

Comment

Working...
        X