MCV(mobile cunstruction vehicle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCV(mobile cunstruction vehicle)

i think it would be cool if there was a vehicle that had no wepond but could open up to like a small bunker or tower maby have like differnt sizes like MCVBunker that made a small bunker or MCVfortress that makes a huge fortress that you could walk inside and man a turret or someting :haha:

just wanted to get my idea out

i am the chipmonk on the unreal insanity invasion server come have a look

Someone wants to make a vehicle and an animation for converting to a building (and collision) it wouldnt be that hard to code.

Comment

Yeah, a modified Levi script would do...

Comment

Not to sound negative but most mcv's are about 3 to 4 times the size of a leviathan.

Comment

i no they are but just to make a mini version of it to make like a small bunker for like 6-7 ppl to fit in

Comment

Originally posted by Miko
            Not to sound negative but most mcv's are about 3 to 4 times the size of a leviathan.
            When was the last time you saw one up close?

Anyone, someone needs to offer to make the model...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcheeese

:P whens the last time youve seen concept art on the mcv. as in the original concept art of any comand and conquere or dune mcv. they are very very large

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcheeese

i seen one in command and conquer renegade also i did make a modle in milk shape but it really sucks lol http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...monk/WOAHH.jpg

Comment

... hello any one there

Comment

wow guess no one cares any more
                    i thought it was a good idea

Comment

Whooptidoo!

Comment

you make me deprest :cry:

Comment

The idea IS good, but you can't just hope that somebody will do it for you. Be constructive, think what exactly you can do yourself, and what do you need to be helped with. Then, work on concept - make a drawing of what you've got on mind, or something. Maybe then people will help you, when you show that your idea is worth it, and that you need HELP, a little ASSISTANCE, instead of somebody doing it for you.
                          I wish I could help, but I started modelling only recently, and still have a lot to learn there. But I could try my best, if you show some initiative. However, I can't promise anything.

Comment

i no ive got a friend that probably could do it but hes working on DM-atlantis soo hes never gonna do it
                            also i can only make maps

Comment

I suggest you try to learn some modelling. It might be a bit difficult at the beginning, but if you can make maps, you'll learn it pretty quickly. It took 3 days for me to learn to make a simple model in Maya, and attach a skeleton to it. So at least try. To be honest, I really like the idea of MCV, and I wouldn't want to see it dumped.

Comment

Working...
                              X