LEGO TOURNAMENT 2k4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEGO TOURNAMENT 2k4

I was thinking it be cool to have a total conversion for ut2k4 which every thing is LEGOized, all the wepons look like there made from lego parts, all the players look like the lego people, and vehicles would look like legos and when destroyed would send parts everywere.
    Then there we could make the LEGO rifle a gun that would pick up and store vehicle parts and then you could make you own custom LEGO assault vehicle.
    Mabey even have a assault match were you have to collect enough lego parts to build a vehicle that can carry your team to the finish line
    Here be a fighter

When ever 2k7 comes out have all the LEGO stuff then be LEGO TECHNIC with all the complex parts and have a more thorough design setup were you could make your vehicle before you start your match.
    Here would be a cool lego character

sorry if the pic is blured took the photo with my cellphone.

yo i like the idea i cant do anything to help i aint so good at an moddeling or coding but yea awsome idea

Comment

you should take another picture of that LEGO model thing from your cellphone but from farther away so it isn't blurred and you can see the whole thing, also take the picture from the front!

Comment

well here is another pic but my camera is realy bad at pics.

Comment

is...is...is that from battlestar golatica?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge-David
            is...is...is that from Battlestar Galactica?
            It actually looks a Jion Mecha in a Hybrid fashion. Very Creative Idea also tortisetank, haven't heard something like this a bit. Nice job. :up:

Comment

nows that a better picture!! Also you really need to buy a better camera!

Comment

Well I what I need to do is get better pics of all my stuff after prom and then I can get a better camera.

Comment

Working...
                X