Doughnut Gun?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doughnut Gun?!?!

Yes the Doughnut Gun! I got this idea while eating a well... doughnut. My idea is have a gun that shoots doughnuts, when a doughnut hits someone they will get slower, and slower, and after about 15 or so hits, they'll start losing health, first 1 health per second, then 5 then 10. *breaths* Ok, alt fire will fire juice, or milk or something, it'll heal people on your team from fatness, it'll be kinda like healing a node with the linkgun, but not... Ok also if you miss with a doughnut or juice, it'll be on the ground so anyone can pick it up for extra ammo.

I do feel kinda crazy right now, so sorry for wierdness.

So my question are...
    Is this possable?
    Will anyone want to use it?

Yay, so anyways, I might be getting 3d software this weekend, but I have no experince with programing or moddling, so I wouln't be able to help, sorry.

Also I don't know what the gun should look like, maybe a doughtnut box?

:bulb:

Definitely possible - alt-fire could take off of goop-gun code, primary would be a bit more complicated but still doable. It's an interesting idea, but as to "would anyone want to use it..." eehh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahalis
      Definitely possible - alt-fire could take off of goop-gun code, primary would be a bit more complicated but still doable. It's an interesting idea, but as to "would anyone want to use it..." eehh.
      It could be a very anoying gun XD

And I hope it gets made, it'll be cool.

Comment

yeah it be cool and also have something so the characters get FATTER

Comment

Originally posted by tortisetank
          Yay but would that be possable? could you make so the waist area gets huge? and would it work with all the diffrent modles that people have?

Comment

sure saying theres a Unreal For ever wepon called the bubble gun that makes the enemies head grow until it blows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahalis

yeah and think if you go into instant action and put on god...then you get so fat you can't move lol that would be funny...And i would totally use it

Comment

maybe if it was a poison gun like a cyanide cannon it'd be cool. if it's made the way u suggest, it'd be more for fun than serious play

Comment

Who cares we all be laughing are butts of at the FAT MALCOME saying hey hey hey its fat albert

Comment

Originally posted by tortisetank
                    Fatboy mut...

I'd prefer the Bagel gun tbh...a little hommage to WillHaven.

Comment

lol, u should make the alt fire a frosting gun

Comment

or better yet...Y not just a whole food fight with pizza connons, pie throwers...meatloaf slingshot...lol that would be weird

Comment

Originally posted by [OFS]_Kaito_San
                          or better yet...Y not just a whole food fight with pizza connons, pie throwers...meatloaf slingshot...lol that would be weird
                          omg lol, that'd be awsome! Thats going on my todo list for when I get 3D software, and learn some coding, it'll be awsome "Food Fight Weapons"

Comment

Yeah, you could use the physics for Bio-Rifle projectiles and link-gun alt+fire for the liquid. (Please make it milk... :up: )

PS: Yes, Food Fight 2006... I like it...

Comment

Working...
                            X