Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Assault map idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Great Assault map idea

    I have been having this idea that might change assault!

    Its a Space ship dog fight.

    the sinario is

    1. Some attackers will enter the enemy ship and sabotage the shield, but some will stay in their own ship and shoot the enemy turrets with your turret.

    2. Return to your mother ship and keep shooting at the enemy mother ship until it gets destroyed.

    What do you think? Very simple and it might be fun.

    something like this

    (sorry, only example that i found!)

    #2
    By the way, the attacker's mother ship can also be destroyed.
    If that happenes, all the people on the mother ship die, obviously, and the defenders will win

    And one more thing, the ships don't have to be star wars!!! lol
    But it would be nice if the ships were long, not the Skaarj mother ship in the level, "AS-MotherShip"

    Comment


      #3
      Hmmm :/

      picture dont show btw

      we only have 1 air vehicle
      2 if you count the ece 1

      not enought for a real air map :/

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Sarge-David
        Hmmm :/

        picture dont show btw

        we only have 1 air vehicle
        2 if you count the ece 1

        not enought for a real air map :/
        They don't have to be vehicles, they just can be part of maps like the AS-Acatana level

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Ryosuke
          I have been having this idea that might change assault!

          It’s a Space ship dog fight.

          The Scenario

          1. Some attackers will enter the enemy ship and sabotage the shield, but some will stay in their own ship and shoot the enemy turrets with your turret.

          2. Return to your mother ship and keep shooting at the enemy mother ship until it gets destroyed.

          What do you think? Very simple and it might be fun.

          Something likes this

          Space Dogfight

          (Sorry, only example that I found!)
          Shows, Promise but what size are we talking about map wise? It would be a huge map, something on level with say 32 Person type map level.

          Comment


            #6
            Nah, its simple beacause there are two ships in mid space and thats all.
            It would be a heavy file if we allow the players to control the ship itself, so just say the ship is part of the map.
            The size of a ship can be about the size of one of the towers in CTF-FaceClassic
            Though it will be nice if its a 32 player map. There might be about 20 turrets that you can go on each ship and about 5 fighters on each ship
            We can make a new turret that fires missils too
            Inside the ship, there can only be a long hallway with turrets lined up and a bridge at the end to activate the ion cannon.
            The hanger can be in a floor below the hall way.

            Comment


              #7
              What about creating two huge starships and the team members can walk around each deck and use elevators, go to the shuttle bay to attempt to infiltrate the enemy starship, etc.?

              And in the bridge the team leader will shoot at the enemy starship when it´s shields are down. And when a starship gets hit, the lights blink and there is a quake and steam comes out of few pipes and many more things. Even go as far as when a starship is damaged enough on certain area a big chunk of that area will fly out into space.

              This would kick ***. :up:
              Like a new gametype too, with many types of starships and even more than two.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Ryosuke
                the sinario is
                :bored:

                Stopped reading there...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Monkey_Reloaded
                  :bored:

                  Stopped reading there...
                  This sinario is a recreation of the infamous...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bjossi
                    What about creating two huge starships and the team members can walk around each deck and use elevators, go to the shuttle bay to attempt to infiltrate the enemy starship, etc.?

                    And in the bridge the team leader will shoot at the enemy starship when it´s shields are down. And when a starship gets hit, the lights blink and there is a quake and steam comes out of few pipes and many more things. Even go as far as when a starship is damaged enough on certain area a big chunk of that area will fly out into space.

                    This would kick ***. :up:
                    Like a new gametype too, with many types of starships and even more than two.
                    wow you got a lot of things there.
                    But the problem is, who is going to speak the introduction?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      And this map can be a mod of some kind.

                      The modders can make many maps that has two battleships.
                      Both teams are attackers and the rules are
                      to destroy the enemy shield generator and destroy their ship

                      Though the problem is that this can be similar to the space dogfight map in Star Wars Battlefront 2

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X