No announcement yet.

WIP: Red Faction TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think they will released as mutators before the mod release, maby after if theres alot of demand for it, but im willing to say that, untill the mods release, parts of it wont be released, screenshots and previews will, but not the acuall add-ons/maps..

Also, we are looking for team members, check the team member forum on the site

Comment

I'm Quite impressed with the Scope Functions and being able to see the thermal pattern thru the walls. That was one key feature in RF I loved.

Comment

Yea me too, im especially excited about vehicles in multiplayer and the geo-mod technique that REDFROG has developed

Comment

Hey, I know you guys made Deffense Alliance 2.
          I have mac and I tried to play that mod but there are some few bugs for the Mac version.
          First of all, when you get in a map, I didn't get any weapon with me.
          I can't choose it, and I can't use it.You don't have anything on your hand.
          Second of all, there are no ragdoll effects in the mod for Mac.
          Plz fix this because I love this and I want to play this mod

Comment

Huh? This is mine and REDFROGs first attempt at a UT mod, so i can assure you that we did not make this "Defence Allience 2" mod you speak of...
            Although, i havent discussed it with him yet, but we might continue making UT mods together if possible... But for now, its all MarsWars, we do also plan on providing support and addons after the mod release...

Comment

Originally posted by Goober_CP
              Huh? This is mine and REDFROGs first attempt at a UT mod, so i can assure you that we did not make this "Defence Allience 2" mod you speak of...
              Although, i havent discussed it with him yet, but we might continue making UT mods together if possible... But for now, its all MarsWars, we do also plan on providing support and addons after the mod release...
              sorry, but in Beyond Unreal, the people who made Defence Alliance 2 is making Red Faction...
              Sorry if I was mistaken

Comment

Hey guys, for anyone that is interested...
                Theres a video preview of the mod done by me..
                You can find it here:
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=VwbdCST6T-A

Comment

Looks like fun to me.

Comment

this might rule Red Orchestra, tho, UT2004 doesn't have great mods like Half life mods...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryosuke
                      this might rule Red Orchestra, tho, UT2004 doesn't have great mods like Half life mods...
                      UT2004 has Red Orchestra too, as a mod, plus a whole fleet of other great mods(this includes custom maps, mutators, models, TC's, etc), your failure for them to impress you seems more like a lack of understanding their brilliance.

PS: On BeyondUnreal they said Defence Aliance switched to Red Orchestra instead of UT2004, that's the deal.

Comment

On Marswars.net.tc in the forums theres also pictures

Comment

We now have a PhotoAlbum showing various screenshots and images of the MarsWars mod. There has also been a few Teaser Trailers released. We are hoping to release the Modification in the next few weeks, so head over to www.marswars.net.tc and check it out! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Buggy
                            UT2004 has Red Orchestra too, as a mod,
                            I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The offical MarsWars Mod trailer is now up on www.marswars.net.tc.
                              Check it out!
                              Trailer

Comment

Working...
                              X