My Idea for a mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Idea for a mod

I'd like to see a mod that's set in the far future times. It would take place in a gigantic ship (oh, say around the size of the sun) that is essentially a planet, with it's own world wide government. Here are the specifics. It would be team based, deathmatch and CTF, where kills or flag captures earn you money to spend on weapons :
    • Each weapon has a melee attack, alternate firing function, and several attachments available. Attachments would not cost extra money.
    • 2 factions : rebels and government forces. Each side has different weapons. Some vehicles have multiple weapons, each of which is controlled by one person.
    • Holographic control panels (think Final Fantasy) that you can interact with.
    • Large scale vehicles. Vehicles range from hover tanks to gigantic ships.
    • Settings range from cyberpunk urban environments (think coruscant) to gigantic underwater cities.
    • Several types of grenades.
    • Soft lighting and specular maps.
    • Weapons and objects are very detailed and feature displays.
    • Night and day.
    • Intro movie would introduce the ship as a setting.
    • Some recoil, but not as much as so called "realistic" shooters.
    • Acrobatics, like wall climbing, and backfliping (can fire while in mid air.) Camera switches to a 3rd person view to make coordination easier.
    • Slow motion power ups available.
    • Rebels can fashion their own weapons.

Words don't exist to describe how badly I wan't to see this mod become a reality.

If anyone could is available for development, please contact me @avaultsucks@gmail.com.

Any thoughts?

Comment

yeah actualy a question. DID YOU use search? because im sure ive seen this before no link

Comment

No, this was unique.

Comment

Working...
        X