Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod/Mut Idea

Hey guys,

if something like this already exists please let me know because i really want to see how it would play like. anyway read on.

Ok i was just playing a match in torlan when this idea struck me how about having a mod/mut called say Zombie Onslaught Maddness (bit lame name, if you can give me a beter one) i give an idea of what i mean.

What this mod/mut does is that the blue team and red team can say form an alliance against these Zombies.
    All the onslaught weps and vehicles are still in the game so you can use Link Guns, Shock Rifles, etc. Against the Zombies. This is an idea of what gameplay would be like.
    The Torlan Red/Blue base is very open e.g// there are no doors closing the gaps to protect your team from the Zombies so you could have these sliding mechanical doors (that you see in high tech futuristic movies ) on all the open spaces around the base, so that the zombies cannot get in .
    There will be supplies scattered around the map so that you can jump in your hellbender or other vehicle to go and collect these supplies if you run out. You will be able to have laser and minigun turrets all around the walls of your base to protect yourselves from the Dead. You will be able to cover your teammates in the Hellbender from say Cicada or Raptor. If your teammates die they will also turn into the dead and try to attack you !!BUT!! if you kill them the teammate you lost will respawn and fight for your side again. When you jump in the vehicle you will be able to run over the mindless walkers. But keep in mind that if they are very clever they might grab onto the back of your vehicle and pull you out and eat you alive. Now you might be thinking how can they eat you alive if your playing a Robotic character like Xan or Rapier well this can be sorted out. The walkers would just pull out all of your circuits and your head so you die. Im not sure if you all liked it (i hope u did) never mind if you dont at least my idea is in the open and someone somewhere might make it sooner or later well we will see if they made it or not if its in UT2K4 or UT2K7. If they do make this mod/mut it will be very fun indeed.
    I hope you all ejoyed this little thread and thanks for looking

P.S - If the Walkers get into your base and kill everyone Its GAME OVER oh and you can also escape from your base and journey on through Torlan the Map of the dead in your vehicle and try to kill all of em yourself or find yourself a new base !!IN THE MAP!! This MOD/MUT can be used in all of the onslaught maps.

Hope to Post more ideas Soon

:mefiant15: :mefiant15: :mefiant15: that would be way too hard to code but than again. they did it for counter-strike! so what now?????:mefiant15: :mefiant15: :mefiant15:

Comment

So, basically it's Vehicle Zombie Invasion?

Comment

So, basically it's Vehicle Zombie Invasion?
        more or less yes indeedy

Comment

Working...
        X