Hungry Man 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hungry Man 2004

I got this idea will going to the frige, why not have health vials, adrenilan, and big keg o' health with food products. Health vials replaved with cans of soup and when you pick it up you hear MMMMMMM GOOOOD. Adrenial replaced with a Fish stick and you hear FISHY FISHY FISHY when you pick it up. And the Big Keg O' Health with a big can of chunkies soup. mabey also the super amour pickup with a thanksgiving TURKEY. Now don't think I'm some fat gammer I'm 20lbs underweight and eat all the time.
    Enjoy your meal

Fun idea. I thought of replacing stuff with real life medi-kits, for example, but this is even better :haha::up:

I could even imagine adrenaline pills being bottles of beer... might fit the size of the players, and it would look
    more realistic if someone goes berserk after having drunk too much
    The booster combo should make you look fat, and invisibility and speed would have to be disabled, to be realistic

edit: thinking about it, I even see foreman-grills in place of the health packs... lol @ having a barbecue in every map.

Comment

OOOOHHH a replacement for speed if BLUBER SHEILD aka your so dang gum fat that everything bounces off of you and for invisible replace it with TITANIC SHAKER were people take damage from you just walking by them.

Comment

:haha::up:

Comment

Someone should make this

Comment

all you need is a modeler and a skinner really, coding the mutator for is can be done in an instant

Comment

YAR >:O

WE NEED GRAVY!

Comment

Yeah but whos still available for modeling and skinning. I'm bussy with HAV and another concept that will be later needing a skinner, and coder

Comment

Oooh another idea might be to have people get bigger every time they pick up a "snack" lol!

As for coder, skinners, etc. I'd say it's time for you to start learning. >.<

Comment

every 1 says that :/

Comment

I've tried codeing and it ended up being a big pain I'll follow the VTM's and I'll think WHAT were is that line supposed to be

Comment

*Yawn*

Comment

G()5u I bet your sleepy and you should play some FEAR that will wake you up it always works for me but I usualy have to change my pants afterwards.....Hu hey who makeing the screaming noise HOLY !R^%( I'm out of here.

Comment

gravy on ice cream O.O

Comment

???? WHAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X